• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mark Ingram...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the one thing in his favor is fresh legs vs worn down defenses... whenever he does start his first game...

But first 3 games after the buy are scary... @Ravens, @ Vikings and Rams...
Or he might not be in football shape.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And might be a risky start in week 5...so possibly not starting him until week 7 or 8 might make me change my mind.

You do know what that game is about right?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wells here's the nuts n bolts of it tbh...we have no clue what Ingram will do when he's back, he's been in Peyton's doghouse multiple times before, there's no assurance he comes back to see 15+ touches a game again.
But more importantly, the fantasy regular season is done, generally, in 12-13 weeks, dude's missing 4 of those. That's a LOT to just give away when the return is pretty unknown. I wouldn't touch him until the double digit rounds, if at all

This.

Willie Snead got suspended for 2 games at the start of last season and we never really saw him again. Also, Peyton has been looking for an excuse to bench Ingram for years. He finally found 1.

I doubt Ingram's role will be anywhere close to what it was last season. He will have good weeks to be sure, but I bet he posts a lot of duds too. I am not touching Ingram unless he falls to Round 8 or so. I am thinking he will be a pretty volatile FLEX play.