• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mariners/Rays trade

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to make everything good as in
replace cano..even if they can not trade him ==gordan..not a big deal sense he was a gold glove 2B..just hanging out in Cf
replace gordan in cf............this has not happened... span is a good player but he is more of a LH version of heredia a good guy to have on the team...but the real CF guys that could or would be available these

and my bad on this one
blackman.is a free agent next year so they will prob keep touchman..at least for now

back down to franchy cordero.(sd)..can replace gordan in Cf.cuz he can steal bases..touchman(colorado) has been caught 5 times already.at AAA... franchy has been caught 2 two at MLB lvl ..touchman has 8 HR's at AAA... franchy has 8HR's AT
MLB lvl ...139 ab would be excelent 4th outfield he is
23yo..touchman is 27 yo/....franchy would also add the Hr's lost from cano
with lamet and lucchesi on the dl ..perdermo and kennedy at AAA they could use a fifth starter and a few bull pen guys

moore is gone to tampa and ..povse seems to be turning the corner as a starter and is the only guy i would be willing
to give up ...right now..who is a starter i could afford gillis as a relief guy and maybe a couple from arkansas

but they really could use erasmo ramirez..but that would not be my first choice..cuz he is still the mariners fifth starter
and you could prob consider... le blanch as the sixth..which fits nicely..so you would not want to break that up

cano could be traded for the ammo..and prob will be sometime..but if they could get cordero without trading him

then that trade would be prospect ...prob

Last edited:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course the M's got the better end of this deal. Even if neither works out they got two veterans in positions of need plus money and only shed a couple of minor league guys. Span added another bat and fielder at a time when injuries have piled up. Add that Cano isn't eligible for post season play and what impact that has down the stretch. Colome gives you a scary/legit 8th inning shut down guy. Something the team really didn't have. Once he's up to speed you could (nothing is guaranteed) find a pen that is nearly shut down after the 7th in close games. It's been years since we have seen that in Seattle. There really isn't another guy on the roster better suited for the 8th than he is. And if something should happen to Diaz you aren't nearly in as much trouble.

rightstuff

Trump convicted on Washing Money.LOL.
Hoopla Cash
$ 13.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of date, How is this trade working for the M's?
I wanted bullpen help. looks like we got it.

Good to very Good trade.

Moore is and always will be just AAAA, Tommy Romero is the Key.

Keep it up Mariners.

rightstuff

Trump convicted on Washing Money.LOL.
Hoopla Cash
$ 13.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really LOVE the addition of Healy.

What's up with Z's Passed Balls. Seems very odd. Z's D is top notch.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up with Z's Passed Balls. Seems very odd. Z's D is top notch.

That is the perception, but he misses a lot of balls which some are called wild pitches but he should be stopping. It has been a thing for a couple years now.