• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marinelli's "cover nobody" defense

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's called the "Tampa too many open" defense.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Helluva a defensive line coach that makes his d-line as could as it can be. The problem occurs when people think he can be a defensive coordinator and gosh forbid someone thought he could be a HC. I guess we did not figure it out either and fell prey to his dline guys giving good effort. Just see his record versus elite QBs like Rodgers and see what above average QBs do to his scheme. Unfortunately, not only do we have Marinelli as a defensive coordinator but we have some very below average players starting and our GM totally screwed up the draft.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just going to say Phillip Rivers was flat out awesome today. Qbs have had great games vs us in the past, but today's performance was right there with the best of them.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just going to say Phillip Rivers was flat out awesome today. Qbs have had great games vs us in the past, but today's performance was right there with the best of them.
Every big-time QB we face destroys us. Been that way for a while. I understand this coaching staff is safe, but if our only hope is an injury free season, we are in a bind​

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivers is a great QB. I am thankful he did not end up on the Giants. The thing is every QB puts up huge numbers and an example is the game the broncos simien had. Simien flat out sucks but looks like Joe Montana against us. We easily have the worst safety tandem in the NFL. They would not make most rosters as back ups. If fitzpatrick is there and Chubb is off the board I have to seriously consider drafting him