• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marcus Peters heading to the Rams?

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty clear? K. Not going to even debate it at this point. If every rumor out of Florio and JLC were true, all kinds of wild nonsense happens; especially with Florio.

Yeah, Florio is one of those clowns that throws shit against the wall and hopes it sticks so that he can look like he's Jay Glazer or Adam Schefter. He's a lawyer. An average Joe who got lucky and now he thinks he's an expert.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Florio is one of those clowns that throws shit against the wall and hopes it sticks so that he can look like he's Jay Glazer or Adam Schefter. He's a lawyer. An average Joe who got lucky and now he thinks he's an expert.
He's intentionally vague with his language so he's never wrong as well when he flings shit against said wall. Zero respect for a guy like that.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL radio doesn't mean much to me really. Not without names.
its fine, i dont recall the names, its the show thats on when i take lunch...but theycalled it for a week, you can still not believe it, but everyone was right, and it happened

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its fine, i dont recall the names, its the show thats on when i take lunch...but theycalled it for a week, you can still not believe it, but everyone was right, and it happened
Not much for me to go off besides assigning the ole blind mice routine. Lot of rumors come undone. Hell, we have a Jets rumor on Cousins that came undone just a tiny bit ago and that made a lot more sense than this one did. Occam's razor works best in the face of vague reporting.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much for me to go off besides assigning the ole blind mice routine. Lot of rumors come undone. Hell, we have a Jets rumor on Cousins that came undone just a tiny bit ago and that made a lot more sense than this one did. Occam's razor works best in the face of vague reporting.
bruce murray and brady quinn sirius xm blitz 11am to 3pm EST

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's intentionally vague with his language so he's never wrong as well when he flings shit against said wall. Zero respect for a guy like that.

He said on a local show here "I'll believe it when I see it that Brees is staying in New Orleans."

It's universally accepted that Brees is a Saint until he retires, but he wanted to go against the grain, while not sticking his neck out and making a prediction. On the 0.0001% chance that Brees leaves New Orleans, he looks smart. Anyone can do that.