• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marcus Peters heading to the Rams?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The weirdest thing in the AFC West is that the Chargers and Raiders are the teams that had its window fully open last year and KC still won the division. KC was signalling rebuild when they drafted Mahomes. Denver is also in some sort of weird 'we're rebuilding but we also think we can win a Super Bowl' mode like KC and both teams need to make the right moves.

I agree, unlike most people, I dont like Denver as a fit for Cousins, I think that defense is aging, and not the same dominant defense people seem to imply.......I look at SD, and it goes back to my Rivers hate.....So much young talent on defense, absolutely loaded at all the skill positions, with a strong Oline.....Just no excuse for that team to not at least be a WC last year in a conference the Bills and Titans were in the playoffs

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Gruden hire more than most, I think the Chargers are just absolutely loaded with talent and they confuse me more than any other team, and I think theres a chance Cousins lands in Denver

So yeah, considering all that, I could see 9 being possibly the exact right #

OAK...I've never been real high on Gruden even when won the SB...it caved in so quickly thereafter that I wasn't impressed. Obviously he knows football and I think he's already finding out the league is a different place. That said, he's replacing a guy that probably should've been an DC somewhere so yeah I'm buying the Raiders in '18.

LAC...I can never get my head around this team. Yes, they have more talent than we east coast folks realize, especially on DEF.

DEN...we know what they need mostly and if Elway lands competent triggerman, I think they jump right back into contention.

KC...9 will be a good number imo...I'm thinking 8, they have a pretty stiff road schedule. @ NE, PIT, SEA, LAR...might need to sweep the DIV on the road and CLE to go 4-4.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, unlike most people, I dont like Denver as a fit for Cousins, I think that defense is aging, and not the same dominant defense people seem to imply......
I kind of disagree. Denver upgrading at QB would have a bigger impact than anyone upgrading any position, imo.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OAK...I've never been real high on Gruden even when won the SB...it caved in so quickly thereafter that I wasn't impressed. Obviously he knows football and I think he's already finding out the league is a different place. That said, he's replacing a guy that probably should've been an DC somewhere so yeah I'm buying the Raiders in '18.

LAC...I can never get my head around this team. Yes, they have more talent than we east coast folks realize, especially on DEF.

DEN...we know what they need mostly and if Elway lands competent triggerman, I think they jump right back into contention.

KC...9 will be a good number imo...I'm thinking 8, they have a pretty stiff road schedule. @ NE, PIT, SEA, LAR...might need to sweep the DIV on the road and CLE to go 4-4.

The thing about Gruden is that he may be the one guy who can get Carr back on track, thats the guy Ive never been high on, and if they dont get the wheels back on Carr, they are destined again for mediocrity

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, unlike most people, I dont like Denver as a fit for Cousins, I think that defense is aging, and not the same dominant defense people seem to imply.......I look at SD, and it goes back to my Rivers hate.....So much young talent on defense, absolutely loaded at all the skill positions, with a strong Oline.....Just no excuse for that team to not at least be a WC last year in a conference the Bills and Titans were in the playoffs

I think Cousins makes a DEN a 9 win team at a minimum. Agree the DEF is living off past credentials to some degree, but they can still cover better than most and they still have maybe the best edge guy in the league.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of disagree. Denver upgrading at QB would have a bigger impact than anyone upgrading any position, imo.

Could be wrong, just not loving the way that offense is set up outside of Demaryius, and again, saw that defense take a big step backwards last season...Granted, in their "defense", the offense was so bad, its hard to gauge

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cousins makes a DEN a 9 win team at a minimum. Agree the DEF is living off past credentials to some degree, but they can still cover better than most and they still have maybe the best edge guy in the league.

Amazing the potential leap the AFC as a whole can make next season

Cousins end up there?
Mahomes is very good?
Gruden makes a difference?
Watson and Luck return and play?
Even Tannehill should improve the Dolphins
Bills and Jags make a QB upgrade?

A lot of possibilities in the AFC to go from absolutely dreadful, to pretty strong

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we know what the return is now?
No, but the best the Rams can offer is #23 overall which really isn't much for a starting level CB on a rookie contract.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing the potential leap the AFC as a whole can make next season

Cousins end up there?
Mahomes is very good?
Gruden makes a difference?
Watson and Luck return and play?
Even Tannehill should improve the Dolphins
Bills and Jags make a QB upgrade?

A lot of possibilities in the AFC to go from absolutely dreadful, to pretty strong

Yeah 3 to 4 of those could do it.

MIA...Hard to ever project more than 9 wins down there. Starting to hear they want to shed salary. Dead money is still to steep to cut Suh, but I hear they would like to move him. (good luck) Timmons is likely a cut.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah 3 to 4 of those could do it.

MIA...Hard to ever project more than 9 wins down there. Starting to hear they want to shed salary. Dead money is still to steep to cut Suh, but I hear they would like to move him. (good luck) Timmons is likely a cut.

I hate Miami, they strike me as the same mediocre garbage every season......6-9 win season with the occasional backing into a playoff spot, only to get absolutely curb stomped on the road in Round 1

Seems like its always who they are

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adding a pity post to this poverty thread.....

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know what that means

But Congratulations on whatever youd like to be congratulated on

You obviously require a whole team of therapists

I'm fucking with you, dude. We were cool during baseball season. I don't know why one disagreement over the Pats has your panties in a bunch. You're a good dude.

:suds:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty clear? K. Not going to even debate it at this point. If every rumor out of Florio and JLC were true, all kinds of wild nonsense happens; especially with Florio.
i told u i heard rumors, multiple sources for a week, smoke theres fire bud