• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

March Madness thread

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes indeed they did. I hope Thad can continue to recruit well. He's no Urban, but tOSU hoops should sell itself.
I think he's an excellent recruiter, just wondering if he's a good enough coach to win us a title.. he makes some questionable decisions

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes indeed they did. I hope Thad can continue to recruit well. He's no Urban, but tOSU hoops should sell itself.

I always wondered, does anyone think it becomes harder to recruit for Matta when the football team is doing really well? I would think most of these one and dones that it seems you need to win now a days expect to be the big man/men on campus. But let's face it, it is football first and basketball second. Ha, this may sound bad but I can't remember looking more forward to a basketball season than when we were going through all the sanctions and Fickell took over.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's an excellent recruiter, just wondering if he's a good enough coach to win us a title.. he makes some questionable decisions

Well he isn't on an Izzo or Coach K level but with the right players he could win one. I firmly believe had he had that 06-07 any other year besides the one there just so happened to be a crazy good Florida team he would already have a title.