• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Malcolm Mitchell, on IR all season, returns to practice

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish the kid the best.
A real feel good story with the illiteracy issues he overcame, and his 2nd half performance in the Superbowl win over Atlanta.
Unfortunately, I don't think his knees will be an obstacle he will have the same success with.

Good luck to him.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric Decker come on down

Wish the kid the best.
A real feel good story with the illiteracy issues he overcame, and his 2nd half performance in the Superbowl win over Atlanta.
Unfortunately, I don't think his knees will be an obstacle he will have the same success with.

Good luck to him.

He did not say he would not be ready

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did not say he would not be ready
Nope, but BB did say if players aren't ready to go day one they can expect to be cut (or something close to that).

He needs to come in ready to go and be able to stay on the field. I liked his and TBs chemistry but he's not doing us any good on the sidelines.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, but BB did say if players aren't ready to go day one they can expect to be cut (or something close to that).

He needs to come in ready to go and be able to stay on the field. I liked his and TBs chemistry but he's not doing us any good on the sidelines.
Yeah he was talking about the physical test they take, and I think BB is full of shit when it comes to that. Doubt very much he would take that action.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he was talking about the physical test they take, and I think BB is full of shit when it comes to that. Doubt very much he would take that action.
That's my point if Mitchell isn't in shape he could be cut? It's not as if BB isn't vindictive enough to pull something like this? I'm thinking his ego has been tarnished too many times lately. The last being when the vets said they weren't coming to the last couple OTAs

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt MM will get cut, if anything he'll end up on season ending IR this time. No sense putting him on PUP again this yr.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking his ego has been tarnished too many times lately. The last being when the vets said they weren't coming to the last couple OTAs

The Vets are letting him know that they are still not happy with his decision to put himself above the team.

Great discussion last night about the fact that Brady has decided to pull a "Belichick" and put himself above the team. Indications are that Brady believes that sitting Butler for the entire Super Bowl was the major reason that the Patriots lost the Super Bowl to the Eagles. J. Jones and Jordan Richard were totally outpleyed by 2nd tier wide receivers. He also may believe that showing up BB by not participating in 'voluntary' activities might get the Krafts to look a little closer at whatever personnel moves BB tries to make.

Maybe this what Brady was saying when he stated that "The end is closer."

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most of this is complete bullshit. Bunch of media guys and old sports guys making shit up to garner attention, and people on this board are buying into hook, line and sinker.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Badmossi and Richards...I would of loved to have John Jones out there, as he was playing pretty damn good Foosball before he got hurt.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston sports media makes me feel like this:

giphy.gif