• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Major Name Might Be Returning To WWE

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its been rumored so long that its to the point where I'll believe it when I literally see him standing in a WWE ring on live television.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, its pretty inevitable he comes back, we should see up to 5 of them enter the rumble, I still dont know why Bobby Roode is still in NXT. They need to get that title off Owens, first he is degrading kids, last live event he told some old man he would be dead in 5 years. It turns out Owens is in fact that piece of shit I always thought he was and makes me understand why he was indy for 12 years.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't involve the WWE but one thing I wish I would've seen would've been Brock and Kurt going at it in the UFC..in his prime, not after when the UFC wanted him.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, its pretty inevitable he comes back, we should see up to 5 of them enter the rumble, I still dont know why Bobby Roode is still in NXT. They need to get that title off Owens, first he is degrading kids, last live event he told some old man he would be dead in 5 years. It turns out Owens is in fact that piece of shit I always thought he was and makes me understand why he was indy for 12 years.
God please shut up. Owens is one of the few good things on Raw.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Owens is a real heel, heel's are supposed to do heel things, look up some of the things Rick Rude did, and then look up the fact that everyone gave him nothing but praise as a human being.

They're characters, he's one of the few that still plays a heel the right way.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Angle/Benoit at RR 2003 might be the best match in WWE history. It's at least in the top 5. It sucks WWE can never mention his crowning achievement. The best wrestlers of their era killed it. Absolute classic

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was so much better in ROH (same w El Generico). WWE has a way of neutering some of the best guys they get their hands on.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see Angle vs Rusev. Or better yet, have Angle challenge Jericho for the US Title.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just realized I used the phrase "killed it" in my last post. Total accident and terrible choice of words.

It really is an all-time classic that's been neglected for reasons that have nothing to do with in ring performance. I'd put it along side Taker Michaels at WM XXV and Austin/Hart at WM XIII as the best match in company history.

Meltzer and Alveraez have been cryptic but say UT/Cena was cancelled because there were huge plans for one of them. Cena/Angle would be worth that hype

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just realized I used the phrase "killed it" in my last post. Total accident and terrible choice of words.

It really is an all-time classic that's been neglected for reasons that have nothing to do with in ring performance. I'd put it along side Taker Michaels at WM XXV and Austin/Hart at WM XIII as the best match in company history.

Meltzer and Alveraez have been cryptic but say UT/Cena was cancelled because there were huge plans for one of them. Cena/Angle would be worth that hype
Rumors have been Taker will fight someone on Raw not named Braun Strowman so take that for what it's worth.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you just insert the next name they want to push as a heel in the same statement. The guy cant even handle it himself so they anchored Jericho to him.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you just insert the next name they want to push as a heel in the same statement. The guy cant even handle it himself so they anchored Jericho to him.
Wow you are the dumbest wrestling fan I've ever talked to and that is saying a lot.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow you are the dumbest wrestling fan I've ever talked to and that is saying a lot.

You are probably doing the yet chants at home watching, aren't you?