• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Magic Johnson says lebron is the best player he has seen

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where I think Shaq Oneal went wrong in the final years of his career. Instead of trying to be a mentor and leave some one his knowledge, it seems like to me was more interested in finding a team that he could get lucky enough to get one more shot at a championship. I was really disappointed with his attitude and how he finished that last year.

Shaq agrees with you and has said as much. He also has said that he should have listened to Kobe about working out and staying in shape in the off-season.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq agrees with you and has said as much. He also has said that he should have listened to Kobe about working out and staying in shape in the off-season.
It was sad, but at least he admitted his error and made things right with Kobe. Can you imagine what the Lakers would have been like if Shaq had backed off and taken 15 to 20 million instead of demanding 25 and playing along side with Kobe. Surely they would have won one or two more championships together and had that continuity.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was sad, but at least he admitted his error and made things right with Kobe. Can you imagine what the Lakers would have been like if Shaq had backed off and taken 15 to 20 million instead of demanding 25 and playing along side with Kobe. Surely they would have won one or two more championships together and had that continuity.

If he had listened to Kobe and stayed in shape in the off-season, Dr. Buss may have paid him the money he wanted. Part of the reason Dr. Buss was willing to give Kobe a max and not Shaq was because it was taking Shaq longer and longer to get in shape every season. Because of that, injuries and age started catching up to him.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he had listened to Kobe and stayed in shape in the off-season, Dr. Buss may have paid him the money he wanted. Part of the reason Dr. Buss was willing to give Kobe a max and not Shaq was because it was taking Shaq longer and longer to get in shape every season. Because of that, injuries and age started catching up to him.
I kind of thought that the Lakers wouldn't be interested in carrying two 20 million dollar contracts, but If Shaq had shown up in better shape with a positive attitude, and been willing to take 18 to 20 million, then they would have kept them, but when he got out there and made the shot and asked them if they would pay him now in front of every one, It appears now that I wasn't the only one that was appalled at that. Shaq really sold his oats, on that one big time and I agree with Kobe on that one even though he fined for responding to Shaq's comments when he said that when you have team mates playing for peanuts, you don't be negotiating big dollars in front of them like that. And here is the funny part - Shaq finished his college education and acted uneducated. Kobe is the one that never went to college

llemon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never put much faith in anything Magic Johnson says

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron's a good player and all but come on Magic has seen better guys: Michael Jordan,Larry Bird, Kareem for example.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then I guess you aren't too bright because it'll be a cold day in hell before a LeClown groupie can upset me by swinging on his nuts. but hey, make up whatever you wanna...

fact remains, 5 is greater than 2. DO tell me you can dispute that. I always welcome more laughs...:pound::pound:

Bill Russell is GOAT then and we all know he is the most overrated player in NBA history

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh NOT the Bill Russell argument when the league was still in the stone age...:L

You always know when a Lebroniac has run out of arguments. They go to the long ago debunked "Bill Russell is the GOAT" statements.

Next will be the Robert Horry is GOAT argument.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You always know when a Lebroniac has run out of arguments. They go to the long ago debunked "Bill Russell is the GOAT" statements.

Horry gots more rings than MJ. Which means he's the bestest NBAer since...

Bill Russell!:nod:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron's a good player and all but come on Magic has seen better guys: Michael Jordan,Larry Bird, Kareem for example.
How about Pistol Pete Maravich?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some folks actually believe that... :D