• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Madden 17

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost out, excited since it is a football game coming out, yet confused as to why this game isn't released sooner since Preseason has started and people are hungry for football season.

Also looking at images of the game, graphics are not all that better or different compared to last years game.

I wish Madden would revamp the franchise mode a bit. Although it would be unrealistic, but to have the game have an ageless or slow down aging during franchise mode so well known players play longer. I always found it difficult to play extended period of seasons in madden because you start to lose all the players you know. Its not nearly as fun when your franchise players are retired and you have a roster of unknowns.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost out, excited since it is a football game coming out, yet confused as to why this game isn't released sooner since Preseason has started and people are hungry for football season.

Also looking at images of the game, graphics are not all that better or different compared to last years game.

I wish Madden would revamp the franchise mode a bit. Although it would be unrealistic, but to have the game have an ageless or slow down aging during franchise mode so well known players play longer. I always found it difficult to play extended period of seasons in madden because you start to lose all the players you know. Its not nearly as fun when your franchise players are retired and you have a roster of unknowns.

I believe they have done some work on the franchise mode to make it more in depth, including being able to scout your next opponents play tendencies and deciding whether or not to take the chance playing an injured player.

I also think they've changed the announcers, which I'm happy about. Was tired of Simms and Nance already...

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is awesome. By far my favorite Madden game, graphics and gameplay are awesome and challenging.

My only wish is making it better and more rewarding to play multiple seasons. That continues to be my issue with Pro sport video games. Once the well known players retire or leave your team it is kind of not as fun.

The reason CFB games were awesome was because you recruited players and the players currently on your team were generic.

So far I'm in year 1 and its fun, I am trying to debate if I want to go for multiple years with my team or just slow down the pace and finish my 1 madden season when the real nFL ends.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is awesome. By far my favorite Madden game, graphics and gameplay are awesome and challenging.

My only wish is making it better and more rewarding to play multiple seasons. That continues to be my issue with Pro sport video games. Once the well known players retire or leave your team it is kind of not as fun.

The reason CFB games were awesome was because you recruited players and the players currently on your team were generic.

So far I'm in year 1 and its fun, I am trying to debate if I want to go for multiple years with my team or just slow down the pace and finish my 1 madden season when the real nFL ends.

Best madden in quite a while

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best madden in quite a while
I've actually increased the minutes per quarter when you play instead of using the default 6 minutes or whatever it is. Just so my games are longer and I can play it longer.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've actually increased the minutes per quarter when you play instead of using the default 6 minutes or whatever it is. Just so my games are longer and I can play it longer.

Same here. I usually play 8 minute quarters.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm a franchise mode type of person
we are way off topic now, but you play MLB THe show at all?

The reason i ask is MLB The Show offers the greatest franchise that i think all pro game should use...the fact that your franchise can carry over into the next years installment, IE you play every game of your MLB caree in MLB The Show 16, you can pick it right back up in MLB The Show 17..My video game goal has always been to complete all 162 regular season games then to continue my franchise into the following year.

But I have yet to accomplish such

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are way off topic now, but you play MLB THe show at all?

The reason i ask is MLB The Show offers the greatest franchise that i think all pro game should use...the fact that your franchise can carry over into the next years installment, IE you play every game of your MLB caree in MLB The Show 16, you can pick it right back up in MLB The Show 17..My video game goal has always been to complete all 162 regular season games then to continue my franchise into the following year.

But I have yet to accomplish such

Yeah I do

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17 is good... but a still doesn't scratch that itch NCAA 14 has left me with

I hate FUT so it really limits what you can do in madden besides play friends or run a franchise season. The run game is either really shitty or I am that bad. I like controlling the type of catch you receivers can do. This is the first Madden I've owned since Madden 13 and if I had to redo it I would have held off.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17 is good... but a still doesn't scratch that itch NCAA 14 has left me with

I hate FUT so it really limits what you can do in madden besides play friends or run a franchise season. The run game is either really shitty or I am that bad. I like controlling the type of catch you receivers can do. This is the first Madden I've owned since Madden 13 and if I had to redo it I would have held off.

Running is easy once you learn the right plays.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you haven't bought Madden 17 yet (me), its on sale right now til the 7th on either the XBOX Live store or the PS Store for 19.79. It's called the "Super Bowl Edition" but it's the whole game

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to do away with the fucking "pitch" button for the runner. I've accidentally hit the left button multiple times now, and the runner just flat fucking chucks the ball backwards like 7 yards!?:wtf:

There is literally no need for that shit. Dumbest issue with the game.