• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Macrus Peters may not be a Chief for much loinger

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
REPORT: Kansas City Chiefs "May Look To Trade" CB Marcus Peters
According to CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora, the Kansas City Chiefs front office are seriously considering moving on from Pro Bowl cornerback Marcus Peters:

Continue to hear chatter that Marcus Peters may not be long for KC. Figure that intensifies next week at the combine

Peters was selected 18th overall by the Chiefs in 2015. The 25-year old is coming off an impressive year where he tallied 46 tackles, nine pass defenses, five interceptions and three forced fumbles in 14 games.

However, during the season Chiefs HC Andy Reid had to suspend Peters for a game for his actions in a loss to the New York Jets, when Peters threw a penalty flag into the stands and walked off the field.

The Chiefs acquired CB Kendall Fuller from the Redskins in a trade that involved QB Alex Smith earlier this month.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you spell check Macrus isn't even a word, dammit.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao...

I’ll take an oder of Myles Garrett and the #4 pick with a side of DeShone Kizer. This has bullshit written all over it. A notorious troller of all things KC in JLC is not welcome. Would be the dumbest trade in Chiefs history they’ve made. Would completely undo the good they got with Fuller.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
REPORT: Kansas City Chiefs "May Look To Trade" CB Marcus Peters
According to CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora, the Kansas City Chiefs front office are seriously considering moving on from Pro Bowl cornerback Marcus Peters:

Continue to hear chatter that Marcus Peters may not be long for KC. Figure that intensifies next week at the combine

Peters was selected 18th overall by the Chiefs in 2015. The 25-year old is coming off an impressive year where he tallied 46 tackles, nine pass defenses, five interceptions and three forced fumbles in 14 games.

However, during the season Chiefs HC Andy Reid had to suspend Peters for a game for his actions in a loss to the New York Jets, when Peters threw a penalty flag into the stands and walked off the field.

The Chiefs acquired CB Kendall Fuller from the Redskins in a trade that involved QB Alex Smith earlier this month.
gimme

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao...

I’ll take an oder of Myles Garrett and the #4 pick with a side of DeShone Kizer. This has bullshit written all over it. A notorious troller of all things KC in JLC is not welcome. Would be the dumbest trade in Chiefs history they’ve made. Would completely undo the good they got with Fuller.

It's backed up by Connor Rogers from Bleacher Report so there could be some weight to it, but I understand why you wouldn't want it to be legit.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's backed up by Connor Rogers from Bleacher Report so there could be some weight to it, but I understand why you wouldn't want it to be legit.
Ok, I’ll bite, can I have a link? I am away from my laptop and at the doctor’s office so it’s a bit of pain in the ass to do this on a phone. If there’s any substance to this Veach is instantly on my shitlist.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure where we are at right now with Peters in terms of being overrated or underrated but he is a solid #1 CB with some playmaking skills.

Its hard to imagine trading him with what the Chiefs defense looked like last year unless it gives them a young pass rusher. Thats about the only way I see him getting traded.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe there’s chatter, I am doubtful someone with actual power in te Chiefs organization wants to trade him

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Hey guys our secondary was bad last year, let’s fix it!”

“Sure Moose, but Berry is coming back”

“Well ok, but we need at least two more CB’s to round out this secondary before debating Ron parker”

“We have acquired David Amerson and Kendall Fuller”

“Great, and...”

“We want to trade Peters”

“Dafuq did you say?”

Last edited:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Hey guys our secondary was bad last year, let’s fix it!”

“Sure Moose, but Berry is coming back”

“Well ok, but we need at least two more CB’s to round out this secondary before debating Ron parker”

“We have aquired David Amerson and Kendall Fuller”

“Great, and...”

“We want to trade Peters”

“Dafuq did you say?”
I can kind of see the logic. Fuller is the #1 CB moving forward. Amerson the stop-gap #2. Trade Peters before he gets caught in a big political firestorm for someone really good.

Trading him just to trade him, though? F#&* that. Amerson is on a 'prove it' deal and the Chiefs aren't in rebuilding mode as far as I can tell.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont think they could afford to lose one of the few true talents they have on that side of the ball
You could argue he’s one of the most valuable CB in football, if not thee most, if you were aggressive with how valuable his takeaways he has and FF’s are; which at this point are not flukes.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I’ll bite, can I have a link? I am away from my laptop and at the doctor’s office so it’s a bit of pain in the ass to do this on a phone. If there’s any substance to this Veach is instantly on my shitlist.

Just a twitter conformation from Rogers that he's heard talk too but looks like you already posted something from Allbright on what people are assuming is the Peters rumors, he didn't say he was directly talking it but that's the big player people are talking about right now.