• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mack is an idiot.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has moved Hoskins to the three hole and now the slumping Joseph is batting 4th. How dumb can
this guy be? Hoskins found a home batting cleanup and now he is being punished. Mack has a fixation on Joseph and highly over rates him. Even if he wanted to have Hoskins batting 3rd, why not move Nick
to cleanup?

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! But with Altherr still out I figured Williams should be 3rd. But, with LHP, I don't mind Hoskins 3rd. He'll have chance at an extra AB.

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is gone... a 100 loss season he won't be back.

Herrera should get the boot too but most likely they will give the next manager and coaching staff to fix this moron.

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has moved Hoskins to the three hole and now the slumping Joseph is batting 4th. How dumb can
this guy be? Hoskins found a home batting cleanup and now he is being punished. Mack has a fixation on Joseph and highly over rates him. Even if he wanted to have Hoskins batting 3rd, why not move Nick
to cleanup?
How is batting third a punishment?

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is batting third a punishment?
Probably not a punishment, however it could have an effect on his mind. All of his homers came in the cleanup spot. Hitters rely on consistency when they do well.

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably not a punishment, however it could have an effect on his mind. All of his homers came in the cleanup spot. Hitters rely on consistency when they do well.
I'd buy it if he was hitting 8th last night.

Hoskins looks like a 3 hitter to me. He hit 3 at LHV this season. Makes good contact, they don't currently have an abundance of .300+ hitters with power anyway, so it's a sign that Mack has confidence in this guy to occupy the spot that your best overall hitter historically hits in.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd buy it if he was hitting 8th last night.

Hoskins looks like a 3 hitter to me. He hit 3 at LHV this season. Makes good contact, they don't currently have an abundance of .300+ hitters with power anyway, so it's a sign that Mack has confidence in this guy to occupy the spot that your best overall hitter historically hits in.
I do not agree. Mainly because we do not have another legitimate clean up hitter. He is our best option. Do not over estimate Macks motives. He is not qualified to manage any major league team!

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not agree. Mainly because we do not have another legitimate clean up hitter. He is our best option. Do not over estimate Macks motives. He is not qualified to manage any major league team!
Who's our 3? Herrera?

This team has a ton of holes anyway, and Hoskins got promoted based on his production in the 3 hole in LHV. 3 is a "better hitter" spot than cleanup, anyway.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLLLLLLLLLLL. i only come to this forum once in a while to quick scan the mind boggling comments from the few who are left.

hoskins did all his damage at lehigh batting 3rd or 5th. he was just 2-18 in the cleanup spot. what did he play for the phils, 5 or so games batting there? and that's finding a home? loolololoasokzckcz. and none of these spots actually matter. middle of the order is middle of the order.

and get rid of herrera? WHAT THE FUCK! kid is still just 25. he's hitting .383 with a .450 obp/1.142 ops since the all-star break. he's on a cheap deal. he's killing lefties. he currently has a 17 game hit streak. he's one of the better defensive CF in the game. he's a super productive player. get rid of him because he occasionally makes a mental error?!!!?#!#?!!#!#/1#1'e1i3jfjpjhpfws1-9u130u0u12

grahhhhhh!ahahahhasfbshl

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLLLLLLLLLLL. i only come to this forum once in a while to quick scan the mind boggling comments from the few who are left.

hoskins did all his damage at lehigh batting 3rd or 5th. he was just 2-18 in the cleanup spot. what did he play for the phils, 5 or so games batting there? and that's finding a home? loolololoasokzckcz. and none of these spots actually matter. middle of the order is middle of the order.

and get rid of herrera? WHAT THE FUCK! kid is still just 25. he's hitting .383 with a .450 obp/1.142 ops since the all-star break. he's on a cheap deal. he's killing lefties. he currently has a 17 game hit streak. he's one of the better defensive CF in the game. he's a super productive player. get rid of him because he occasionally makes a mental error?!!!?#!#?!!#!#/1#1'e1i3jfjpjhpfws1-9u130u0u12

grahhhhhh!ahahahhasfbshl
I happen to like Herrera. He hits doubles like they are a piece of cake. He is a keeper. I like Hoskins in the cleanup role since there are no current Phillies who belong there. He is a perfect fit there until they pick up another decent power hitter.