• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Luke McCaffrey

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I initially had him ranked higher than I do now. I've kinda come around to your view on this Sty. However, I am really interested to see what he looks like with a QB such as Daniels this year.

Without checking I am sure there are some WRs above him that don't have a franchise QB either. I'm going to reserve my final opinion on TM until after this year.
Without giving away too much of my annual predictions, I am quite confident that part or the game-planning against us will be one that takes Terry out by doubling him as often as they can. No other WR on our team has proven anything yet , especially when the question is reliability. Dotsonhad a good first year and a bad second one, who can honestly say at this point which of his two seasons we're going to get, or worse which accurately represents him? Dyami?? and everyone else are either rookies or players with very limited playing time. I truly want Terry to show his shit this year because I believe we haven't seen the best of him yet but without freeing him up he's the singular passing target that has to be stopped.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without giving away too much of my annual predictions, I am quite confident that part or the game-planning against us will be one that takes Terry out by doubling him as often as they can. No other WR on our team has proven anything yet , especially when the question is reliability. Dotsonhad a good first year and a bad second one, who can honestly say at this point which of his two seasons we're going to get, or worse which accurately represents him? Dyami?? and everyone else are either rookies or players with very limited playing time. I truly want Terry to show his shit this year because I believe we haven't seen the best of him yet but without freeing him up he's the singular passing target that has to be stopped.
I'm all about freeing him up as well. We'll see if Dotson can return to form and if Sinnott is truly Kittle light. Those two things would certainly help.

I'm not as high on Higgins as you are, but I'm definitely on the lookout for someone maybe becoming disgruntled. It feels like LT and Corner are a lock to be our 1st and 2nd round picks next year, so I'm with you on scouring the trade market or addressing that in FA ASAP.

Last edited:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all about freeing him up as well. We'll see if Dotson can return to form and if Sinnot is truly Kittle light. Those two things would certainly help.

I'm not as high on Higgins as you are, but I'm definitely on the lookout for someone maybe becoming disgruntled. It feels like LT and Corner are a lock to be our 1st and 2nd round picks next year, so I'm with you on scouring the trade market or addressing that in FA ASAP.
What are your thoughts on Terrance Marshall Jr.?
( 23 years old, 6' 2.5" runs 4.4/40 former LSU WR, 3rd year in the NFL. currently with the Carolina Panthers who is actively with permission seeking a trade)

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are your thoughts on Terrance Marshall Jr.?
( 23 years old, 6' 2.5" runs 4.4/40 former LSU WR, 3rd year in the NFL. currently with the Carolina Panthers actively with permission seeking a trade)
I remember him. Potential is there, but honestly he'd probably be fighting McCaffery for our 3rd receiver spot. I don't want to make a move just to make a move.

Preferably I'd love to get a big target in here, but I would want someone other teams have to game plan for, if not, I probably stay patient. For example, I really wanted them to be aggressive for Debo.

Defenses having to keep an eye on Debo while spying Jayden would have been a nightmare.

I trust your chops sty. You were in on Jayden way before me. How do you feel about him and his potential fit?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are other weapons as you mentioned kbso. McCaffrey could be a big piece of the puzzle. Eckler is going to see his share of passes and BRob to a lesser extent. I don't know that they are going to move Ertz around but I do think they will move Sinnott around (TE, split TE, FB) I am expecting packages based on who they are playing and down & distance.

Just my opinion but based on what was done in FA I am not expecting to trade a player then pay him big bucks at WR this year. It just doesn't fit with what Peters is doing ..... I think.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are other weapons as you mentioned kbso. McCaffrey could be a big piece of the puzzle. Eckler is going to see his share of passes and BRob to a lesser extent. I don't know that they are going to move Ertz around but I do think they will move Sinnott around (TE, split TE, FB) I am expecting packages based on who they are playing and down & distance.

Just my opinion but based on what was done in FA I am not expecting to trade a player then pay him big bucks at WR this year. It just doesn't fit with what Peters is doing ..... I think.
Yeah, I expect Ertz to be on a snap count, but I think they move him around in the redzone. Hope he can be effective down there. I don't see a big trade either. I would say Aiyuk or Debo, but it feels like that time may have passed. 49ers are going to try to make a run.

I'm not opposed to adding a WR if one becomes available. We should be in the business of doing everything we can to develop Jayden. We'll see.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Daniels wil, help Dotson more than TM. TM is similar to Marvin Harrison…good route runner and hands with solid speed. If Peyton were throwing TM the ball, nobody would question him as a #1. Dotson has a bit more speed than TM and I expect when plays break down, Dotson will benefit more.

Yes I know TM had a faster 40.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember him. Potential is there, but honestly he'd probably be fighting McCaffery for our 3rd receiver spot. I don't want to make a move just to make a move.

Preferably I'd love to get a big target in here, but I would want someone other teams have to game plan for, if not, I probably stay patient. For example, I really wanted them to be aggressive for Debo.

Defenses having to keep an eye on Debo while spying Jayden would have been a nightmare.

I trust your chops sty. You were in on Jayden way before me. How do you feel about him and his potential fit?
Jayden Daniels is...S.P.E.C.I.A.L., temperamentally and with respect to his ability to throw the ball. His work ethic is second to none and he gives this team the added run feature.
If his future success, was based on talent alone that future would be as bright as any who have played the game. Unfortunately, there are major questions about the organization that drafted him having the wherewithal to protect and hone his considerable gifts from potential to what they could be... best in the league at his craft. We'll have to wait on that but in the meantime here are a couple of things about him that I personally don't see as debatable.
1. Right now, he's the most talented QB in the division.
2. Right now, how he fits into the organization isn't the question. As time goes on, we'll get reports about his being a natural leader, fun to work with and a host of other things that will have his teammates doing all they can to make sure that they (including veterans) best fit with the new face of the franchise. He's that type of dude.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
R
Jayden Daniels is...S.P.E.C.I.A.L., temperamentally and with respect to his ability to throw the ball. His work ethic is second to none and he gives this team the added run feature.
If his future success, was based on talent alone that future would be as bright as any who have played the game. Unfortunately, there are major questions about the organization that drafted him having the wherewithal to protect and hone his considerable gifts from potential to what they could be... best in the league at his craft. We'll have to wait on that but in the meantime here are a couple of things about him that I personally don't see as debatable.
1. Right now, he's the most talented QB in the division.
2. Right now, how he fits into the organization isn't the question. As time goes on, we'll get reports about his being a natural leader, fun to work with and a host of other things that will have his teammates doing all they can to make sure that they (including veterans) best fit with the new face of the franchise. He's that type of dude.
I live in Houston and honestly I'm just waiting on the schedule to drop so I can get my tickets and book my flight for me and my son. Can it be our turn again? Lol. I mean haven't we paid our dues as a fanbase?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eckler scores lots of tds, Errz has too. Both will force lb coverage away from the intermediate routes run by wrs.

If Sinnott can run, they’ll send him deep sometimes and pull safety coverage away from TM.

This is the first time in a long fucking time that the redskins offseason plan seemed like an actual plan: proactive as oposed to reactive.

I dont know how it will translate to on field play, but I sure as shit know that whoever takes the field will know what their role is, and why, and what the expectations are for them, and how to accomplish them.

I fully expect multiple blown coverage mistakes to be a thing of the past.

Similarly, I fully expect the offensive game plan to be competent and fluid depending on game play and game opponent.

That’s quite a change from last year’s debacle.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eckler scores lots of tds, Errz has too. Both will force lb coverage away from the intermediate routes run by wrs.

If Sinnott can run, they’ll send him deep sometimes and pull safety coverage away from TM.

This is the first time in a long fucking time that the redskins offseason plan seemed like an actual plan: proactive as oposed to reactive.

I dont know how it will translate to on field play, but I sure as shit know that whoever takes the field will know what their role is, and why, and what the expectations are for them, and how to accomplish them.

I fully expect multiple blown coverage mistakes to be a thing of the past.

Similarly, I fully expect the offensive game plan to be competent and fluid depending on game play and game opponent.

That’s quite a change from last year’s debacle.
Have a feeling this team will swarm and hit this year too.