• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Luck Issues Statement on WVU Football

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck took his time, and I am sure he made a rather in depth review of this program. I can accept that, because he knows more than any of the analysis put forth in my simple opinion. If he believes that we can succeed holding the line, then how can anybody dispute it. I am sure that if things do not improve on the timeline he has laid out, he will make appropriate change. It will not stop those who choose not to have faith, but for me, and my respect for Luck's plan, I can wholeheartedly accept. Now BB take that and make fun of it.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JK you kinda set yourself up for that one.

Luck realizes 2 things.

Our best chance to win next year will be with continuity of the coaching staff and not starting over from scratch.

You can't turn over coaches every three years and be successful.

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Luck realizes 2 things.

Our best chance to win next year will be with continuity of the coaching staff and not starting over from scratch.

Bullshit Another, I have 60+ years of living Mountaineer sports. Just because I may happen to feel differently, and comeback hard when so challenged from what I witnessed and lived over that time, allows me the right to challenge with my opinion, not be made fun of. If it's too harsh, grow some fucking big boy balls. Guess I'm too old, but there was a time in my life when a knuckle sandwich shut up people like BB. But, this is a different society where people make fun of old people and find them out of touch with the BB mentality of the world. I'll bet he was one of those bully types we read so much about today. Like I said, I took care of all the bullies in my life, with my fists, and BB needs a serious attitude adjustment.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Luck realizes 2 things.

:agree:

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit Another, I have 60+ years of living Mountaineer sports. Just because I may happen to feel differently, and comeback hard when so challenged from what I witnessed and lived over that time, allows me the right to challenge with my opinion, not be made fun of. If it's too harsh, grow some fucking big boy balls. Guess I'm too old, but there was a time in my life when a knuckle sandwich shut up people like BB. But, this is a different society where people make fun of old people and find them out of touch with the BB mentality of the world. I'll bet he was one of those bully types we read so much about today. Like I said, I took care of all the bullies in my life, with my fists, and BB needs a serious attitude adjustment.
:wtf2:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
slaton,

Don't tell anyone, but I think Jim is pissed at me.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.....

Ok I think Luck said everything that you need to say in this situation...we all realize the wins are not there, but I admire Luck for sticking to his plan. Right now I think firing DH would be another knee jerk reaction IMO....like I said on the other thread this was not Lucks plan in the first place. we should be in year two of DH's head coaching career, but some made us rush that timetable. A year as a coordinator might have helped in some of the relationships at WVU most importantly with the defensive staff. The change in itself might have set this program back more than anything since it was not the timetable Luck had in mind.

Food for thought, has any first time head coach gone through as much as DH?

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I represent BB as I am his muscleman. Any knuckle sandwiches come thru me--you got that Jack? Just remember your Huckleberry is right here. BB is a fine gentleman and person, you should try to hold your emotions a little better than this.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-ogs0EmMMk]Old Man Fight - YouTube[/ame]

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously JK, you have come out on this board strongly for the head of HCDS in spite of most out here telling you it would not happen. Look at the storyline. Feel free to put out your opinion but then don't flatline on us just because someone calls you out on it. When you overreact to something out here, expect us to rib you for it. Don't be surprised when fans on this board defend their school, their team, their coaches and their AD. If you don't want to be as you may say ole man bich slapped, don't post or just go over to the Pitt board where everyone will agree with you.

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously JK, you have come out on this board strongly for the head of HCDS in spite of most out here telling you it would not happen. Look at the storyline. Feel free to put out your opinion but then don't flatline on us just because someone calls you out on it. When you overreact to something out here, expect us to rib you for it. Don't be surprised when fans on this board defend their school, their team, their coaches and their AD. If you don't want to be as you may say ole man bich slapped, don't post or just go over to the Pitt board where everyone will agree with you.

I wish for only one thing for WVU, to win, with total national respect, that has been my entire adult life desire.

I hope that none of you ever have to suffer as I do, and be made fun of for your old age opinions. Writing here is about all I have left, giving my opinions as honestly as I can, while harsh to some given their contrary views, is how I feel. As I stated earlier today. I respect Luck for his decision to stay the course, and respect him not kneejerk reacting Monday but taking the time to look at things we can't possibly know, and making a decision to stay the course he has set out. I can accept that, even given my lack of faith in Holgerson. And come on, Pitt, are you kidding, I am a Mountaineer, I would defend Holgerson to my death to anything regarding an opinion from a eatshitPitt fan. Ok stupid question, what is bich slapped? I suppose it's something not nice, so fuck you too.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And so are the days of our lives.....

Maybe we should restart this thread lol

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim I get it, I think alot of WVU fans get it. We are turning into the Boston Red Sox of CFB except.. We can't use the term "since". It's frustrating, but that's what we get with this flawed yet beautiful thing called college football.