• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LSU's Offense

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This LSU team has the best offense that I've seen from the Tigers in a long time (maybe ever). Even with all of the losses on defense to the NFL, the team still has a chance to outscore and beat any team in the nation. They may beat Bama & the Aggies this year because their offense is nearly unstoppable. Geaux Tigers!

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This LSU team has the best offense that I've seen from the Tigers in a long time (maybe ever). Even with all of the losses on defense to the NFL, the team still has a chance to outscore and beat any team in the nation. They may beat Bama & the Aggies this year because their offense is nearly unstoppable. Geaux Tigers!

Yeah buddy, i'm think we beat bama and get a crazy shootout with A&M. Hopefully we get a rematch against jawja.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'alls offense is looking pretty good this season. I am, however, getting less and less worried about this game as the season progresses though. I think it'll be a good game per usual, whereas before I was pretty much chalking it up as a loss.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'alls offense is looking pretty good this season. I am, however, getting less and less worried about this game as the season progresses though. I think it'll be a good game per usual, whereas before I was pretty much chalking it up as a loss.

If i wasn't an LSU fan i would be less confident in us beating you guys. We have to beat you guys tho! we really do. it's going to be a good game for sure.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If i wasn't an LSU fan i would be less confident in us beating you guys. We have to beat you guys tho! we really do. it's going to be a good game for sure.

I look forward to this game more than just about any other game each year now. Everything leading up to the game to the game itself is what SEC football it all about. As of late, it's also been an extremely important game in deciding the West and possibly the NC. Doesn't get much better.