• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LSU vs. UF 5/3/13

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang bo, could y'alls pitcher get them britches any tighter? Dude needs a bigger pair. Fo real though.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just checking the scores around the league and I saw Maryland is way better then I thought they were. Ya'll are in dogfight for the series.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just checking the scores around the league and I saw Maryland is way better then I thought they were. Ya'll are in dogfight for the series.

yea, looks like MD is kickin our ass in game 1. Game 2 45 minutes after game 1.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, looks like MD is kickin our ass in game 1. Game 2 45 minutes after game 1.

Bad thing about that is you use up all your bats in one game for that day. I know how it feels to lay a beating on someone and then turn around an hour later and can't hit shit.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad thing about that is you use up all your bats in one game for that day. I know how it feels to lay a beating on someone and then turn around an hour later and can't hit shit.

Well.. I checked the score when I was out at Lowes earlier and saw 2-0 and had hope, but then I walked in the door and saw 15-2 and figured it wasn't worth watching at this point even if I recorded it.

I knew when I saw our pitching lineup today it could get rough...

Great sweep for LSU... they are the real deal. Hopefully they dethrone SC as the new SEC power in the CWS this year (not that they haven't been a power, but I am tried of seeing SC win it).

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well.. I checked the score when I was out at Lowes earlier and saw 2-0 and had hope, but then I walked in the door and saw 15-2 and figured it wasn't worth watching at this point even if I recorded it.

I knew when I saw our pitching lineup today it could get rough...

Great sweep for LSU... they are the real deal. Hopefully they dethrone SC as the new SEC power in the CWS this year (not that they haven't been a power, but I am tried of seeing SC win it).

18-2 LSU, I feel bad for you guys. I've watched games like this with the tigers on the wrong side of the score... not this bad lol but pretty bad. We can do no wrong and yall can't catch a break. This will only put a chip on your teams shoulder. Which is a good thing! I hope to see ya in Omaha like I said earlier.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach... throw in the towel. Just throw it in! Go get yall some shrimp or oyster po-boys and get on the road.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
18-2 LSU, I feel bad for you guys. I've watched games like this with the tigers on the wrong side of the score... not this bad lol but pretty bad. We can do no wrong and yall can't catch a break. This will only put a chip on your teams shoulder. Which is a good thing! I hope to see ya in Omaha like I said earlier.

For some odd reason, I don't think Omaha is on our horizon this year. Regionals sure, but I doubt we get out of them unscathed... team is too young.

Hopefully this is building for next year... I will be rooting for you if we aren't there over those dirty cocks!

:suds:

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea just disappointing that yall finally hit the wall and it was a pretty hard wall. Thanks for throwing the support this way if the gators don't make it to Omaha.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if any of yalls teams had just put their previous years starting 9 into the pro's, and had to start over with mostly freshy's and sophys.. you'd suck too.. however it will not remain that way forever.. next year or after we will be right back in the hunt.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if any of yalls teams had just put their previous years starting 9 into the pro's, and had to start over with mostly freshy's and sophys.. you'd suck too.. however it will not remain that way forever.. next year or after we will be right back in the hunt.

The majority of Clemson's starters are Fresh. and Soph's as well. MLB always takes it toll on college baseball.