• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LSU to likely put together #1 class in Nation

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if this has been discussed already. I was out of the country(literal) for almost a week. After getting back in the states on Sunday, the first story I hear, in Florida no less. was how this will be Miles best class ever and that Bleacher and Rivals have him #1.
To my knowledge, this will be Miles first #1 class! Oh, I know he has done really well and had some top notch ones, but it will be his first ever #1, might be LSUs first ever as well!

I know IT AINT OVER TIL ITS OVER, guys! I also know that when its over, IT AINT OVER!

...but I am Jonesing for football and this is pretty good LSU news!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am confused where you read this? LSU is no where near the top spot in recruiting do far! There are several players in the state of Louisiana that could push us into that spot, but as for now, we might not be in the top ten. Geaux bayou bengals!

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if this has been discussed already. I was out of the country(literal) for almost a week. After getting back in the states on Sunday, the first story I hear, in Florida no less. was how this will be Miles best class ever and that Bleacher and Rivals have him #1.
To my knowledge, this will be Miles first #1 class! Oh, I know he has done really well and had some top notch ones, but it will be his first ever #1, might be LSUs first ever as well!

I know IT AINT OVER TIL ITS OVER, guys! I also know that when its over, IT AINT OVER!

...but I am Jonesing for football and this is pretty good LSU news!

I could believe it because I know a monster of a young man who is only 14 years old already being strongly recruited by Les Miles - personally.

Say what you want about him but he knows how to reel kids in. This kid was UGA all the way until he got a personal visit from Les Miles. And an invite to this year's LSU summer camp free of charge. Les texts and calls this kid at least once a week. The kid will undoubtedly go to LSU, fugget about UGA. It aint gonna happen now.

Last edited by a moderator:

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course they have to get the names on the LOI and like I said it aint over til its over, even then it aint!

Look at the top 3 -5 in the state, they are top in nation too! We should get over 1/2 of those if things dont F up bad. If we get more, thats MORE BETTER, Right? We are in GOOD SHAPE right now! I am referring to top 2. I know you know who I am talking about! Thats not even considering potential locks from Tn, Al, Tx, Fl and Indiana(I think) well some midwestern state!Rivals, Bleacher and Dandy Don is best source for LSU recruiting, Jonas! (Dandy Don BEST)

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ oops! sorry Jonas, I guess it was an ESPN affiliate in Dade County Fla! I can believe it and we are MOST definately close! Not much difference between 1st and 10th ya know!