• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LSU linebacker accused of r*pe

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://m.tmz.com/2017/07/03/jacob-phillips-lsu-r*pe-investigation/

You'll have to replace the * with an "a" for the link to work.

Jacob Phillips flipped to LSU from Oklahoma extremely late in the recruiting cycle last year. Lots of talk that there was something shady that went down there. Now he's in some hot water. I genuinely hope this is a false accusation, but I will say it doesn't look good right now. You can't assume he's guilty though until they have a chance to investigate this. If it does turn out to be true, Oklahoma would've dodged a major bullet here.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of piece of shit program let's people like that on their team?

Am I right @Used 2 B Hu

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jacob Phillips flipped to LSU from Oklahoma extremely late in the recruiting cycle last year. Lots of talk that there was something shady that went down there. Now he's in some hot water. I genuinely hope this is a false accusation, but I will say it doesn't look good right now. You can't assume he's guilty though until they have a chance to investigate this. If it does turn out to be true, Oklahoma would've dodged a major bullet here.
I remember this cat, and recall Oklahoma, Oregon, Bama, A&M and Notre Dame being his top 5. Was a bit surprised as well when LSU came in and flipped him.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of piece of shit program let's people like that on their team?

Am I right @Used 2 B Hu
Let's 'em on their team or trains 'em on it? Guess they bring that ability with them and don't have to be trained, huh?

My niece goes to Baylor (my brother in law is a Baylor alum and die hard Bear). She told me, besides all the sexual assault stuff that's been in the news, that good little Baptist school...aka Jerusalem on the Brazos... is just as big a sex fest as any state school ever thought of being. Drives the Baylor stiffs absolutely crazy that their substance doesn't match the image they want perceived.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's 'em on their team or trains 'em on it? Guess they bring that ability with them and don't have to be trained, huh?

My niece goes to Baylor (my brother in law is a Baylor alum and die hard Bear). She told me, besides all the sexual assault stuff that's been in the news, that good little Baptist school...aka Jerusalem on the Brazos... is just as big a sex fest as any state school ever thought of being. Drives the Baylor stiffs absolutely crazy that their substance doesn't match the image they want perceived.
There are two programs right now who have no room to talk about sexual assaults. One is Baylor, and they are in the lead by a country mile.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not purely from a football standpoint for LSU, but I hope it is false. Doing that to someone is probably the worst thing you can do to a person and the book should be thrown at anyone capable of such a thing.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not purely from a football standpoint for LSU, but I hope it is false. Doing that to someone is probably the worst thing you can do to a person and the book should be thrown at anyone capable of such a thing.

Not from a football standpoint at all.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not from a football standpoint at all.
Just said not purely from a football standpoint, anyone hoping something like this that comes out against their school speaking the contrary is a liar. If it is true, which I really don't know why someone would lie about this, then he should be locked up. No excuse for something like this.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just said not purely from a football standpoint, anyone hoping something like this that comes out against their school speaking the contrary is a liar. If it is true, which I really don't know why someone would lie about this, then he should be locked up. No excuse for something like this.
She'd be far from the first woman to fake this sort of thing. Not saying that's what happened here, but still.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were in a relationship prior to this accusation. That puts up all kinds of red flags of possibility. Sure, he could very well be guilty and deserves to end his football career and spend time in jail if he is. However, in this day and age it feels increasingly more common for scorned women to make shit up out of spite and go after men. Former lover leaves all sorts of scenarios one could come up with where they use r.pe accusation as a weapon.

Kind of have to wait to see how this shakes out.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were in a relationship prior to this accusation. That puts up all kinds of red flags of possibility. Sure, he could very well be guilty and deserves to end his football career and spend time in jail if he is. However, in this day and age it feels increasingly more common for scorned women to make shit up out of spite and go after men. Former lover leaves all sorts of scenarios one could come up with where they use r.pe accusation as a weapon.

Kind of have to wait to see how this shakes out.

Exactly. Need to tread carefully here.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to a reporter in Louisiana the website failed to leave out the police do not believe the story because the accuser is not a credible source.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to a reporter in Louisiana the website failed to leave out the police do not believe the story because the accuser is not a credible source.

Oh really? I was about to post I'd readthat the BRPD were not pursuing an investigation at this time, but no reason was given. Something about this feels a little off. If these turn out to be false accusation Phillips ought to be able to bring charges against her.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And of course nothing much ever happens to the chicks that pull this shit.

His reputation is already damaged now because asshats believe everything they read on shit sites like TMZ and nothing will ever happen to her for doing it.

How much do you want to bet she is the one that contacted TMZ?

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh really? I was about to post I'd readthat the BRPD were not pursuing an investigation at this time, but no reason was given. Something about this feels a little off. If these turn out to be false accusation Phillips ought to be able to bring charges against her.
I think there is always something that feels off in situations like this. Again I have no clue whether or not it is credible, I am not expert. The issue is domestic abuse and sexual abuse has become a major issue in the country, and many incidents go unreported due to fear their claim will fall upon deaf ears because of people who lie.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And of course nothing much ever happens to the chicks that pull this shit.

His reputation is already damaged now because asshats believe everything they read on shit sites like TMZ and nothing will ever happen to her for doing it.

How much do you want to bet she is the one that contacted TMZ?

If true, her ass ought to be in jail.