• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Louisville

Nascar Addict

"Rootbeer's good for your root!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Louisville heads to Death Valley for the first time ever. This shocks me. I figured that these two teams would had met at some time before. And the funny thing is that Bobby Petrino went and said that Clemson doesn't seem like a loud place. Oh, Bobby... That motorcycle accident must have given you a head injury.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read where he said it couldn't be any louder than what they faced at 'Cuse. He's in for an awakening. I know he's been in SEC stadiums before, so he knows how loud a big stadium gets. Maybe he just doesn't think much of the ACC, or he's poking us, or he's just an idiot.

Either way, the place should be rockin' with that kind of fuel on the fire. I interested to see what their Defense is really like. They come in as a highly touted group, but we'll see. I think our D can keep us in any game this year so it'll just be a matter of how long it takes The Chad and our O to get clicking and start lighting up the scoreboard.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just one more reason why I love this school and our guys. This was after the NC State win.

Last edited by a moderator:

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give the cards a snowballs chance in hell against Clemson. They have nothing special on either side of the ball. SU matched up well. Clemson will have size advantages in a couple of places.

But will say, we did get the dome loud last weekend against UofL. The SU crowd played a better game than the SU offense.

Nascar Addict

"Rootbeer's good for your root!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game was close. DAMN close. 23-17 was the final score. Tigers coming out on top. Clemson record is now 4-2.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we lost Watson for 5 weeks. Broken index finger on the throwing hand.