• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like we're going to need a new banner!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TY clarkson!!!
You guys had me biting my nails and screaming. Ive developed A lot of respect for Sid and the Pens. Hopefully the devils continue to improve. But you guys have one hell of a team. Murray was impressive Rust is going to be a hell of a player for years. His speed and scoring touch are amazing. Enjoy every second you guys earned it :suds:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys had me biting my nails and screaming. Ive developed A lot of respect for Sid and the Pens. Hopefully the devils continue to improve. But you guys have one hell of a team. Murray was impressive Rust is going to be a hell of a player for years. His speed and scoring touch are amazing. Enjoy every second you guys earned it :suds:
It was a very special team this year @clarkson23devils, glad you got to be a part of it with us :suds:

BTW, your Devils were the last team to shut us out, you guys got some potential. I was very impressed by Scott Wedgewood, Kyle Palmieri, & Joseph Blandisi the last time the the Pens & Devils played.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a very special team this year @clarkson23devils, glad you got to be a part of it with us :suds:

BTW, your Devils were the last team to shut us out, you guys got some potential. I was very impressed by Scott Wedgewood, Kyle Palmieri, & Joseph Blandisi the last time the the Pens & Devils played.
I was thrilled when they acquired Palmieri. Blandisi is going to be special. If they don't ruin him or trade him :L

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He blew by the rangers like they were standing still on his first goal. Showed A lt of heart and excitement. His reaction was great to see
A great year for the Metropolitan Division as well as the Eastern Conference. For the first time in a long time, I felt that the Eastern Conference was on the same level as the Western Conference, maybe even a little better.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A great year for the Metropolitan Division as well as the Eastern Conference. For the first time in a long time, I felt that the Eastern Conference was on the same level as the Western Conference, maybe even a little better.
Maybe??? The East had the President's Trophy winning Caps, the hottest team in the second half in the Pens, and of course the Cup winner. East was definitely better this year!!!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe??? The East had the President's Trophy winning Caps, the hottest team in the second half in the Pens, and of course the Cup winner. East was definitely better this year!!!
Good point,Ewa. Eastern Conference was clearly better than the Western Conference this year, thanks to the Pens!
:suds:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only did the Pens win the Stanley Cup, but our greatest challenge came from the Tampa Bay Lightning, the Washington Capitals won the President's Trophy, and the 2 WC teams in the Eastern Conference had better records than the WC teams in the Western Conference.

So yeah, Eastern Conference > Western Conference, without a doubt!

old1r1sh

It's a Great Day for Hockey
Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just graduated Basic training. I got delayed updates on the boys via letters. Through the roof about our 4th cup. I wish I could've been here for it.