• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like this is a Basketball school

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football looks mediocre this season..

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not when Arizona comes to Ann Arbor this season! :suds:

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan is going to bomb the WildCats!!! Bring it on! :laugh3:

aar000n

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
football season is over with the consolation prize of the Big Ten champ or the loser prize of who wins verse OSU. :lame:

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just read that McGary won't be participating in tomorrow's exhibition game with Concordia...v'been following the local & national news bits about his ongoing back problems all summer and fall, that he's not been practicing with the team, that he's been low-impact strength conditioning in swimming pools and the like...but that everybody's staying positive about his playing this season.

he's such an important and integral part of the team's hopes for this season...would be a rotten shame if he's unable to play out a very promising career.

I had lower back problems for years...learned early on that stress and inordinate physical exertion were sure factors in keeping it a problem...and there was nothing, absolutely nothing that could be done to fix the damn thing. I can't think of a more stressful, physically-demanding job than banging B1G boards all season.

Wouldn't wish that shit on anybody. Hope he's able to overcome it.

anybody know wtf's going on?

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just read that McGary won't be participating in tomorrow's exhibition game with Concordia...v'been following the local & national news bits about his ongoing back problems all summer and fall, that he's not been practicing with the team, that he's been low-impact strength conditioning in swimming pools and the like...but that everybody's staying positive about his playing this season.

he's such an important and integral part of the team's hopes for this season...would be a rotten shame if he's unable to play out a very promising career.

I had lower back problems for years...learned early on that stress and inordinate physical exertion were sure factors in keeping it a problem...and there was nothing, absolutely nothing that could be done to fix the damn thing. I can't think of a more stressful, physically-demanding job than banging B1G boards all season.

Wouldn't wish that shit on anybody. Hope he's able to overcome it.

anybody know wtf's going on?

"Lower back condition." That's all the team is releasing at this point and McGary is "day to day." He's pretty much limited to jogging and shooting FTs, at this point.

I went to the game on Tuesday night (McGary was sporting his coat and tie while supporting his teammates every second of the game) and as much as I wanted to see Mitch out there giving his usual 110% there was no real need to rush his "condition." Michigan is deep. Morgan, Horford, and perhaps Donnal (red-shirt pending) should be able to pick-up the slack down low. Michigan has size and range at all positions. Beilein's greatest challenge this year may be who to play. There are a number of combos he can utilize.

With all that said I still hope McGary has a speedy recovery but I don't expect to see him play much until league play. If he's able to return full strength as late as March, I believe we're in good shape for a deep tourney run.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not looking so much like a basketball school either :wtf2: