• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Look who is a new member of Penn St Board of Trustees

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JoPa was the leader on the campus. He did nothing to follow up and find out if that child in the shower was ok or not. He failed. He ignored a kid on his campus being molested. This was not the first time he heard anything about JS. He chose to do the bare minimum. He had much more responsibility as a human being and the leader on that campus to do more.

I hear ya...It is so deplorable that people will go on witch hunts to stop it. I'm just saying it is not as black and white as people try and make it.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. They were going to report it based on what Paterno told them before they ever talked to McQueary. It is total BS that Paterno, Schultz, Spanier and Curley were unclear on what McQueary thought happened.

McQueary is the biggest POS in all of that because he abandoned that kid, but it is fantasy to believe that Curley decided on his own with no prodding from Paterno not to report to CPS.

Four PSU officials - 2 pled guilty, 1 was convicted, and 1 died. The dead one was as guilty as those still living.

I don't know the case that well so correct me if I am wrong. They did not plead guilty to a conspiracy of a cover up. They pled guilty to not reporting it which by law they had to report it to police. Joe Paterno's responsibility by law was to report it to the administration , which he did...

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know the case that well so correct me if I am wrong. They did not plead guilty to a conspiracy of a cover up. They pled guilty to not reporting it which by law they had to report it to police. Joe Paterno's responsibility by law was to report it to the administration , which he did...
They pled/ were convicted of child endangerment. Paterno may not have been convicted, but neither was OJ.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prior to Mike McQueary s report, Sandusky had prior run in's with investigators about him being seen showering naked with young boys and touching them inappropriately. There wasn't enough ( who knows how hard they tried ) to arrest him but he admitted to the showering and touching and promised not to do it again. He was "retired" months after . So everyone in power knew, Joe Pa knew , Curly knew and Spanier knew and to say otherwise it just blind homerism or stupidity. So when McQueary reports he saw Sandusky in the showers naked with a young boy the Penn State apologists say he didn't know what he saw, he didn't see the actual act. That's like catching Charlie Sheen with hookers and a crack pipe but they are just laying in a bed with the pipe on the lamp table. You know the history it's not hard to connect the dots. So Joe Pa does the minimum, He tell the President after a few days so he doesnt ruin their weekend. Then they take a few days figuring out what to do. Knowing sanduskys history no one looks for the child. Mc Queary that puss just left him in the shower, Joe pa after getting that call doesn;t contact anyone and everyone to find out where this kid is and if he's ok or alive. But appologists say he reported it , he did what he was required to do.Curly and Spanier spend days discussing what to do and they also don't give any thought that a boy might have been raped in the showers on campus and where is this kid. Nope . They all figure out how to not let it get out and how to cover their asses.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They pled/ were convicted of child endangerment. Paterno may not have been convicted, but neither was OJ.
I don't see the OJ comparison. The Penn State case parallels the Boston Red Sox Donald Fitzpatrick case. Much more closely in comparison. What are your thoughts on how that was handled in comparison? Both situations were vile. It's disturbing how many people don't report these disgusting behaviors. There is no excuse for that. And the predators should be castrated imo

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nut job meccas of America
1. Florida
2. Pennsylvania
3. California
4. 47 way tie.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Witch
I hear ya...It is so deplorable that people will go on witch hunts to stop it. I'm just saying it is not as black and white as people try and make it.
Witch hunt? You mean saying "hey has anyone checked on that kid?"

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see the OJ comparison. The Penn State case parallels the Boston Red Sox Donald Fitzpatrick case. Much more closely in comparison. What are your thoughts on how that was handled in comparison? Both situations were vile. It's disturbing how many people don't report these disgusting behaviors. There is no excuse for that. And the predators should be castrated imo
Honestly have no knowledge of the Red Sox situation. My point was, just because someone isn't charged or convicted doesn't mean that a crime wasn't committed.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Witch hunt? You mean saying "hey has anyone checked on that kid?"[/QUOTE]
Honestly have no knowledge of the Red Sox situation. My point was, just because someone isn't charged or convicted doesn't mean that a crime wasn't committed.

I dropped the link. But I will warn you it's very disturbing.They won't put Pete Rose in the hall of fame because he gambled. But they put Jim Rice in. After his answer to kids being violated by clubhouse manager Donald Fitzpatrick. Was warning kids not to go near him. How several players and personnel that knew didn't report that is beyond me. Fitzpatrick getting away with a suspended sentence and probation. Follow wing several years of abuse is a disgrace. Money paid out in civil suits is not enough punishment for people like him. The Red Sox incident was brushed under the carpet. But it is the most comparable to the Disgusting Sandusky case.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Penn State.

Fuck West PA for not caring about kids more than they care about football.

Shouldn't have a football Program imo.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Penn State.

These weirdos are moving forward with their plans. Pretty soon we will be intolerant bigots for not accepting their love of children.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. Texas is way up there

Maybe. But if someone pulled that shit at the University of Texas or some other schools I could name, they wouldn't have had to worry about jail. They would have had to worry about getting out of the state alive. I know a LOT of Texans and believe me, the tolerance for kid fucking is quite low. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen in Texas but people in that state support the death penalty, looooong prison sentences and some frontier justice when the need arises.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. But if someone pulled that shit at the University of Texas or some other schools I could name, they wouldn't have had to worry about jail. They would have had to worry about getting out of the state alive. I know a LOT of Texans and believe me, the tolerance for kid fucking is quite low. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen in Texas but people in that state support the death penalty, looooong prison sentences and some frontier justice when the need arises.
They would be dildo'd to death?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My own opinion of Jay Paterno as a coach aside... what is wrong with this?

I love how people expected Joe to arrest, charge and prosecute one of his ex-assistants because he was told something bad went on in the locker room.

Joe Paterno: Football Coach.

Not: Police Officer
Not: Detective
Not: Lawyer

But continue with your hate... its not like he turned the issue over to the president of the university and head of the university police... oh wait...

Stay away from young boys, you fucking creep.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I witnessed a hit and run a couple years ago, got a picture of the lady as she was driving away and went with the victims to file a police report. Fuck me for not following up afterwards to make sure the police did their job and found the lady that rear ended that poor old couple. I totally forgot my duty to be an amateur detective/lawyer and make sure justice was served.

That's comparable to knowing one of your employees is buttfuckng kids in your shower? Retarded.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Penn State.

And they damn sure dont belong in the B1G.