• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Look, there IS something to this....

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win or lose this is a team thing so yes Allen takes part of the blame. So answer the question - what is your take on Pryor? Is he hopeless or can he actually contribute anything? If say Cousins was playing at Pryor's level we would never hear the end of it from you, but I guess criticism only applies to Cousins & Gruden.

criticism applies to everyone. everybody should be ripped from yesterday. As for Pryor, I don't think the coaches like him. There must be something behind the scenes. Even in the red zone he is not in the game. I don't know what to say about that.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not - you are in love with the man.

not at all. I have disagreed with a lot of his moves. This board wants to pin it on him b/c of what happened to SM.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not at all. I have disagreed with a lot of his moves. This board wants to pin it on him b/c of what happened to SM.

He is like most GMs - good moves & bad ones (just like SM) & also like Cousins or Gruden. However everything has to be black or white in your world & the perception is certainly that you go out of your way to protect Allen.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2 dlineamn are average but we would be a lot worst without them. How many FA's did SM hit on? injuroes hurt us but im not putting this season on Allen.
the correct usage of the word "worst " in that usage should be worse

you are the worst is correct

we would be worse is correct

we would be worst is incorrect

now that the basic word usage is out of the way , i would not put the "whole " season on allen as you keep incorrectly attributing to me or anyone else criticizing your boy allen . a" piece " means exactly that a piece, and not all on . you cant seem to comprehend basic vocabulary

in post number 12 i clearly state allen had a "piece " of it

now for GMSM davis certainly was a hit . mason foster was a hit , your boy ziggy hood has started for several years ty nseche is certainly a hit harris and kelly were finds as was dunbar . all free agents

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the correct usage of the word "worst " in that usage should be worse

you are the worst is correct

we would be worse is correct

we would be worst is incorrect

now that the basic word usage is out of the way , i would not put the "whole " season on allen as you keep incorrectly attributing to me or anyone else criticizing your boy allen . a" piece " means exactly that a piece, and not all on . you cant seem to comprehend basic vocabulary

in post number 12 i clearly state allen had a "piece " of it

now for GMSM davis certainly was a hit . mason foster was a hit , your boy ziggy hood has started for several years ty nseche is certainly a hit harris and kelly were finds as was dunbar . all free agents

Of course there is a piece. He is the GM for god sakes. You boy Long is not fully healthy?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course there is a piece. He is the GM for god sakes. You boy Long is not fully healthy?
did you watch the game ? he could not run well . did you hear the announcers ? they commented on that very thing

and again you flipped the statement into "its all on allen " not me i clearly stated he had a piece and only a piece

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you watch the game ? he could not run well . did you hear the announcers ? they commented on that very thing

and again you flipped the statement into "its all on allen " not me i clearly stated he had a piece and only a piece

no voice at the bar. I just assumed he was hurt.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well get informed before making stupid assumptions and calling them fact

never called it a fact. I asked you a question you got all pissy.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
things arent looking good for him

only DJ and brown have worked out

pryor is a bust , our 2 d/lineman are back ups and overpaid , quick cant get on the field JR is a shell

so yeah he has a piece then add the FU in the KC situation and the SMGM debacle and he isnt looking good

How are Baker And RJF doing? Werent you the one who wanted them over the two we have now? Or was that someone else.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are Baker And RJF doing? Werent you the one who wanted them over the two we have now? Or was that someone else.
no and neither are doing well . if you remember i said we had maybe one d/lineman worth keeping prior to allen

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
criticism applies to everyone. everybody should be ripped from yesterday. As for Pryor, I don't think the coaches like him. There must be something behind the scenes. Even in the red zone he is not in the game. I don't know what to say about that.

I don't think we need to speculate about what's going on behind the scenes or wonder if the coaches like him or not. We have ample evidence from what we all can see that being watching the games. To contend that Pryor hasn't been effective either in the RZ or anywhere else on the field.

What does have me wondering WTF far as what's going on behind the scenes. Is something I saw Cuz say from a soundbite of what I'm assuming was his post game presser. The topic was about the catch that Maurice Harris made and while not verbatim. Cuz said something along the lines of "It didn't really surprise us. (Redskins players n coaches I assume) As he's made some catches in practice that have been really impressive."

So I'm thinking, why did it take a team as WR-strapped as the Redskins. Till game #9 to put Harris in the mix? I thought maybe its an injury issue, but that wasn't the case.

So once again I'm left to wonder how things are ran at Redskins Park and why things happened as they have. I'm not a Ryan Grant hater like some and I can dig why Gruden might've been a little sour on Doctson at one time. Though I also think Gruden might be to blame, at least in part, for Doctson's lingering injuries. But I get why Grant's seen more time this year. What I don't get though is why it takes 10 freakin weeks to get Harris out on the field. The kid saw very limited action last year, but I thought he impressed with his size and how he caught the ball with his hands. I also thought with losing both Jackson and Garcon, something I truly didn't foresee until it was pretty much happening. That Harris would be more opportunity not less than he did last year.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we need to speculate about what's going on behind the scenes or wonder if the coaches like him or not. We have ample evidence from what we all can see that being watching the games. To contend that Pryor hasn't been effective either in the RZ or anywhere else on the field.

What does have me wondering WTF far as what's going on behind the scenes. Is something I saw Cuz say from a soundbite of what I'm assuming was his post game presser. The topic was about the catch that Maurice Harris made and while not verbatim. Cuz said something along the lines of "It didn't really surprise us. (Redskins players n coaches I assume) As he's made some catches in practice that have been really impressive."

So I'm thinking, why did it take a team as WR-strapped as the Redskins. Till game #9 to put Harris in the mix? I thought maybe its an injury issue, but that wasn't the case.

So once again I'm left to wonder how things are ran at Redskins Park and why things happened as they have. I'm not a Ryan Grant hater like some and I can dig why Gruden might've been a little sour on Doctson at one time. Though I also think Gruden might be to blame, at least in part, for Doctson's lingering injuries. But I get why Grant's seen more time this year. What I don't get though is why it takes 10 freakin weeks to get Harris out on the field. The kid saw very limited action last year, but I thought he impressed with his size and how he caught the ball with his hands. I also thought with losing both Jackson and Garcon, something I truly didn't foresee until it was pretty much happening. That Harris would be more opportunity not less than he did last year.

Don’t forget Quick but definitely the right question.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was surprised Harris got cut. I think he was hurt in the beginning of the season. The funny this is that there are no fade patterns this year like we did last year. We have the WR's to do it and we are not doing it. Pryor is not getting targets in the redzone. That has to change. Especially with Reed out. What a clusterfuck this is.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised Harris got cut. I think he was hurt in the beginning of the season. The funny this is that there are no fade patterns this year like we did last year. We have the WR's to do it and we are not doing it. Pryor is not getting targets in the redzone. That has to change. Especially with Reed out. What a clusterfuck this is.

Why target him when he can't catch?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of his 26 completed passes today....

13 went to WRs.

this does not include passes dropped by WRs..

So... next??

How about we compare Case Keenum's pass distribution to KC's, mmmmmmkay, Chachi?!

KC attempted 45 passes, 11 of which were targeted to tight end Vernon Davis, 7 were targeted to rb Chris Thompson, 1 was targeted to Perine, and 2 were targeted to Kelley. That makes - stay with me - 21 out of 45, targeted to rbs, not wr's. That's about 48%

Keenum attempted 28 passes, 19 of which were to wide recievers. That's well OVER 50 %.

After Harris caught that td pass, KC didn't go deep to him ONCE.

The redskins are looking for their wr's to step up, but when one does, KC either misfires or doesn't trust them. Crowder might be the exception, but he's not a #1 wr.

That's on KC.

You were saying?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about we compare Case Keenum's pass distribution to KC's, mmmmmmkay, Chachi?!

KC attempted 45 passes, 11 of which were targeted to tight end Vernon Davis, 7 were targeted to rb Chris Thompson, 1 was targeted to Perine, and 2 were targeted to Kelley. That makes - stay with me - 21 out of 45, targeted to rbs, not wr's. That's about 48%

Keenum attempted 28 passes, 19 of which were to wide recievers. That's well OVER 50 %.

After Harris caught that td pass, KC didn't go deep to him ONCE.

The redskins are looking for their wr's to step up, but when one does, KC either misfires or doesn't trust them. Crowder might be the exception, but he's not a #1 wr.

That's on KC.

You were saying?

When WRs get open and actually catch the ball, then the QB will go to them. Wouldnt it be awesome if we had no name WRs running wide open behind $20M a year CBs every other play?? Then maybe we could question the QBs decision making.

But as we dont have that luxury, Im not going to fault the QB for taking what the defense gives him. And generally the only people I see complaining about Cousins performance, are the folks that were hoping for another QB any way.... strange how that works.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deanpet:

I like likes and all that, but generally speaking, I don't really agree with you on anything you post here.

That being said, sharkinva is flat out wrong, and gratingly annoying.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When WRs get open and actually catch the ball, then the QB will go to them. Wouldnt it be awesome if we had no name WRs running wide open behind $20M a year CBs every other play?? Then maybe we could question the QBs decision making.

But as we dont have that luxury, Im not going to fault the QB for taking what the defense gives him. And generally the only people I see complaining about Cousins performance, are the folks that were hoping for another QB any way.... strange how that works.

Suresuresure... the ONLY wr's that can get open is all world Jamison Crowder. And older-than-dirt Vernon Davis.

Gotcha.

Makes perfect sense.

Also, since you love putting people into pigeonholes, I hope the redskins sign KC for the long term. I think he's being a hypocritical little crybaby about things, but I don't blame KC for gouging the team for his maximum worth.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deanpet:

I like likes and all that, but generally speaking, I don't really agree with you on anything you post here.

That being said, sharkinva is flat out wrong, and gratingly annoying.

you can disagree no problem. Are you upset with Gruden?