• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Look, there IS something to this....

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense lost the game today. The secondary let Adam Thelein - a fine player, but not better than Bryant, OBJ, or Alshon Jeffrey, beat them. They also let Case Keenum abuse them like a rented mule.

On the other hand...

Case Keenum - journeyman qb - abused the redskins secondary. Lit them up.

Case Keenum - journeyman qb - elevated his game to elevate his team.

Why is it that KC feels like he can only throw to Vernon Davis or Thompson? STILL!

WHEN will KC elevate his game to elevate his team?!?!

Cousins has tunnel vision for Thompson and Davis. He doesn't throw it to the wrs very much, so they CANT make any plays. When he DOES throw it to them, he misses them deep by a country mile.

No, Cousins is NOT the reason the redskins lost today, but he didn't help things either.

His tunnel vision is hurting the redskins.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of his 26 completed passes today....

13 went to WRs.

this does not include passes dropped by WRs..

So... next??

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of his 26 completed passes today....

13 went to WRs.

this does not include passes dropped by WRs..

So... next??
I was going to point out the same thing. Not sure its KC who has the tunnel vision.......

Having pointed that out, WTF is Pryor even on the field? I'm not sure he even had one pass come his way. Has KC completely given up on him or is he just not getting open?

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can tell you what the skins problems is but the alpha posters in here will attack me ..well here it goes crowder is good but is he really??? i mean i see little johnthan Beasly doing more then crowder but stats wont show it.. having reed here is pointless he is just to banged up. kirk is good but is he really?? keenum played lights out kirk never has.. are last 2 first rd draft picks really have not did anything but there still young now look at other teams last 2 first round picks im sure we are at the bottom... the biggest problem i see with the front office and gruden is stagment look at what dallas did they got beasly but they then turn around and drafted wr swetizer same type of player .. how many good TE has the skins passed on because of reed ???? im late for work in my opinon just draft defense pass rushers out the ass dl and weapons and we be fine

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can tell you what the skins problems is but the alpha posters in here will attack me ..well here it goes crowder is good but is he really??? i mean i see little johnthan Beasly doing more then crowder but stats wont show it.. having reed here is pointless he is just to banged up. kirk is good but is he really?? keenum played lights out kirk never has.. are last 2 first rd draft picks really have not did anything but there still young now look at other teams last 2 first round picks im sure we are at the bottom... the biggest problem i see with the front office and gruden is stagment look at what dallas did they got beasly but they then turn around and drafted wr swetizer same type of player .. how many good TE has the skins passed on because of reed ???? im late for work in my opinon just draft defense pass rushers out the ass dl and weapons and we be fine

Let's take these one at a time. Crowder? Cmon - he dropped a few, but he has been their best WR in last few games. The problem is that he needs help especially from Pryor (who likely will be gone next season).

Last 2 #1 picks? OK. For the past draft - give me a break! Allen was a great pick & likely will contribute to the team moving fwd. He got injured - that is just fluke luck - you can't control that. They missed him yesterday. Doctson? Well - jury is still out, but I expect good things from him - we will see. Again - you can't control injuries & it is more a matter of luck than anything else.

Keenum vs. Cousins? Give me a break. Sure - Keenum played great in several quarters yesterday (& still made key mistakes) but look at his resume for rest of season & career. He has played on 3 teams in 5 seasons & the Vikings are quite possibly going to replace him w/ Bridgewater. Compare that to Cousins career. Cousins has never played lights out? Whatever you say.

BTW - look at what Dallas did - they were flat out awful yesterday (worse than Redskins) - your pt is? As for TEs - again your memory is awful - the Redskins just drafted a TE (Sprinkle) who has contributed this season.

Your draft suggestions are laughable at best. Every week you come up with a different suggestion - draft pass rushers, draft lineman, draft WRs, draft a QB - make up your damn mind. You just sound like a fan that likes to do nothing but bitch, bitch, bitch. The Redskins lost yesterday primarily because of their secondary. However - that same secondary has also done very well this season. No reason to overreact. The Redskins had a bad game for the most part. They most likely will lose next week, but all of their other games are very winnable. Perhaps not to the pt of making the playoffs, but they could still finish OK. We will see.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we should be excited about where this team is going . injuries have torpedoed this season yet we are hanging in there with a shot

big game next week

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we should be excited about where this team is going . injuries have torpedoed this season yet we are hanging in there with a shot

big game next week

Excited?? We have a franchise QB still missing open throws. We have a coach with bad decision making and play calling. We have a defense that collapsed in the first half yesterday. Most of the oline was back. So what is the excuse now? Look at how many points the offense left out there yesterday. Sure Harris flashed. Rose looks legit. Cmon that was a huge let down yesterday.

Now off to NO. Yikes. The crazy thing is that even if we lose to NO, we still have the talent to with 10 games. But will we see it on the field.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excited?? We have a franchise QB still missing open throws. We have a coach with bad decision making and play calling. We have a defense that collapsed in the first half yesterday. Most of the oline was back. So what is the excuse now? Look at how many points the offense left out there yesterday. Sure Harris flashed. Rose looks legit. Cmon that was a huge let down yesterday.

Now off to NO. Yikes. The crazy thing is that even if we lose to NO, we still have the talent to with 10 games. But will we see it on the field.

BTW - how is your guy Pryor doing? I remember how you bragged about this guy in the offseason & used it as your justification of Allen being a great GM. How's that working out?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW - how is your guy Pryor doing? I remember how you bragged about this guy in the offseason & used it as your justification of Allen being a great GM. How's that working out?

bragged? I was excited like all other fans when we got him. You are going to blame this season on Allen? Are you serious?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i watched brady last night and he missed some throws

the offense put up 30

the defense is injured and they did play well vs seatle

most of the o/line was back but not at 100% . long looked slow sherf rusty , and trent looked pretty good and nseche got on the field some

tell me spaight didnt play well ? perine did some good things .

now letting a victory (possible ) slip through your hands sucks but one game and you fold like a bitch ?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the offense put up 30

most of the o/line was back but not at 100% . long looked slow sherf rusty , and trent looked pretty good and nseche got on the field some

now letting a victory (possible ) slip through your hands sucks but one game and you fold like a bitch ?

im not folding. I said we still can get to 10-6 in my post. Its just a huge let down.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bragged? I was excited like all other fans when we got him. You are going to blame this season on Allen? Are you serious?
things arent looking good for him

only DJ and brown have worked out

pryor is a bust , our 2 d/lineman are back ups and overpaid , quick cant get on the field JR is a shell

so yeah he has a piece then add the FU in the KC situation and the SMGM debacle and he isnt looking good

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the offense put up 30

He is a little bitch. What do you expect?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not whining. You said excited. Im not excited today. Im pissed.
the team is moving forward and has some good players and we are still in the hunt for the playoffs . we could be cleveland

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the team is moving forward and has some good players and we are still in the hunt for the playoffs . we could be cleveland

lol. Cleveland. Are you seriously happy where the offense is now?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
things arent looking good for him

only DJ and brown have worked out

pryor is a bust , our 2 d/lineman are back ups and overpaid , quick cant get on the field JR is a shell

so yeah he has a piece then add the FU in the KC situation and the SMGM debacle and he isnt looking good

The 2 dlineamn are average but we would be a lot worst without them. How many FA's did SM hit on? injuroes hurt us but im not putting this season on Allen.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Win or lose this is a team thing so yes Allen takes part of the blame. So answer the question - what is your take on Pryor? Is he hopeless or can he actually contribute anything? If say Cousins was playing at Pryor's level we would never hear the end of it from you, but I guess criticism only applies to Cousins & Gruden.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2 dlineamn are average but we would be a lot worst without them. How many FA's did SM hit on? injuroes hurt us but im not putting this season on Allen.

Of course not - you are in love with the man.