• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lonzo Ball sins with CAA...It means, Westbrook to the Lakers more probable

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook is available... KD is his choice though, my best bet for him would go to the Nets or the Bulls to land him...

Westbrook MIGHT be available. Not going to refute that.

But, the fact that to even mention his contract alongside CP3 and Wall is yet another insane claim by you that proves (again) you don't know the NBA.

I am probably the biggest Westbrook critic on these boards. I was one of the few who were hating his playing style during his MVP campaign.

But, Westbrook is still absolutely a trade asset. He is an all NBA performer coming off his 3rd straight triple double season. While his poor efficiency and decision making surely hold his teams back against high level opponents, there are many franchises out there looking to make changes who would love to deal for Russ.

While his value has taken a hit this season, Russ would fetch multiple useful pieces if he were in fact traded.

Still though, I would bet OKC runs it back 1 more time with Russ and PG13. They will make moves for sure, and they should, but it won't be anything too drastic.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook MIGHT be available. Not going to refute that.

But, the fact that to even mention his contract alongside CP3 and Wall is yet another insane claim by you that proves (again) you don't know the NBA.

I am probably the biggest Westbrook critic on these boards. I was one of the few who were hating his playing style during his MVP campaign.

But, Westbrook is still absolutely a trade asset. He is an all NBA performer coming off his 3rd straight triple double season. While his poor efficiency and decision making surely hold his teams back against high level opponents, there are many franchises out there looking to make changes who would love to deal for Russ.

While his value has taken a hit this season, Russ would fetch multiple useful pieces if he were in fact traded.

Still though, I would bet OKC runs it back 1 more time with Russ and PG13. They will make moves for sure, and they should, but it won't be anything too drastic.

Exactly. There are teams that need butts in seats and Westbrook would provide that. He would also get a team a lot of regular season wins.

Problem is, his game gets wins in the regular season, but doesn't translate well to the playoffs. He's what MJ or Kobe would have been if they never learned to trust their teammates.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lonzo Ball fired his management and signed with CAA following Zion's (same) decision... Paul George and CP3 also have the same management...

Westbrook, CP3 and Wall are among the most difficult contracts to move in the entire league... Given that the Pelicans want to keep AD (who is with Clutch) and that CAA has "invade" the Pelicans by having Zion's contract, by signing Ball it could mean that they can help OKC (which is their territory because of PG) getting rid of Westbrook's contract (and therefore "save" PG's one). Under the circumstances, having CAA "helping" a CP3 to the Pelicans and another Westbrook to the Lakers deals to happen looks all the more possible...

Highlighting the stupid shit you say just makes you look even more dumb lolzzz

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lonzo Ball fired his management and signed with CAA following Zion's (same) decision... Paul George and CP3 also have the same management...

Westbrook, CP3 and Wall are among the most difficult contracts to move in the entire league... Given that the Pelicans want to keep AD (who is with Clutch) and that CAA has "invade" the Pelicans by having Zion's contract, by signing Ball it could mean that they can help OKC (which is their territory because of PG) getting rid of Westbrook's contract (and therefore "save" PG's one). Under the circumstances, having CAA "helping" a CP3 to the Pelicans and another Westbrook to the Lakers deals to happen looks all the more possible...

You might want to check those dates. Ball signed with CAA back in April. Zion just signed with them 4 days ago.

How does this series of events help George? Right about now, he's probably wishing he had taken that meeting with Magic...