• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

London Needs to go

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a good guy and all, but he is totally out of his league as a head coach at this level. The man literally coaches scared. The sequence at the Maryland game was embarrassing. With the offense finally moving the ball well, he opts to sit on the ball, kill clock and settle for a career long potential game winning FGA from his punter.

Can anyone really be that stupid? That was one of the worst game management decisions I have seen in a long time. :gaah:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a good guy and all, but he is totally out of his league as a head coach at this level. The man literally coaches scared. The sequence at the Maryland game was embarrassing. With the offense finally moving the ball well, he opts to sit on the ball, kill clock and settle for a career long potential game winning FGA from his punter.

Can anyone really be that stupid? That was one of the worst game management decisions I have seen in a long time. :gaah:

London isn't the problem. Jon Oliver is the problem.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but, did you know he used to be a cop??