• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lon Kruger AP BIG 12 COY!

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lon Kruger is a bout as good as guy as they come. I had the opportunity to meet him at a little golf tournament I was in. The deal about it, he didn't have to attend nor did he have to take time to talk to people in attendance, individually.

But he did, I went up and said hello, took my picture, ect...the whole time he just kept saying he just appreciated people caring about the program and encouraged people to come out and watch a great group of kids. Kruger was very humbling. This did not happen with the previous coach.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also yeah, props to Kruger for his coaching. It's hard to believe he has turned it around so fast. Watching the team play as a team. Set up play's, passing skills have skyrocketed, straight up play hard, it got me thinking....oh yeah, this is what coaching looks like.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured when OU snagged him, thinkgs were only going to get better, but then, not sure how much worse they could get.

Still Coach K has always been one I respected.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coaches voted barns coach of the year. I believe the rumor is he will be let go after this season and they voted him coty as a classy send off.

Clearly OUs success under coach K was the obvious choice and I'm glade the ap recognized it.