• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#LOLUVA and their coaching search

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thoroughly enjoying watching the meltdown after the Richt debacle. I think it could be a blessing in disguise (for them) that they pissed of Sanford after he had the job in hand and then subsequently ran him off. Pretty shitty of them to do that. He would have been a shitty hire for UVA, one that we could enjoy.

Greg Roberts reported yesterday that his sources are saying that Mack Brown is the fallback guy. I would personally love that hire. It would further cement the fact that a bunch off assclowns are running the UVA football program.

We will see, maybe they can scramble and make a decent hire??

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thoroughly enjoying watching the meltdown after the Richt debacle. I think it could be a blessing in disguise (for them) that they pissed of Sanford after he had the job in hand and then subsequently ran him off. Pretty shitty of them to do that. He would have been a shitty hire for UVA, one that we could enjoy.

Greg Roberts reported yesterday that his sources are saying that Mack Brown is the fallback guy. I would personally love that hire. It would further cement the fact that a bunch off assclowns are running the UVA football program.

We will see, maybe they can scramble and make a decent hire??

My guess is that after going with London, they will try and obtain an established coach like a Mack Brown, etc as you mention. They pulled the trigger way too late this year to get a decent coach so now they get sloppy seconds which is fine with me. I hope their football programs stays as a Dumpster fire for years to come due to shitty AD work on their end for football hires. Fuck UVA.

Can you tell I had a run-in with one of their fans this past weekend? Long story short, some db-visor wearing sissy thought my wife threw water on their small child during a VT score (sitting several stands below us). When my group proceeded to tell the little bitch it was an accident (fellow fan bumped into her from cheering) he proceeded to talk shit to my wife and the group assuming because we were VT fans we had to have done it... Let's just say the douche bag almost got his ass kicked by me and 4 other friends for talking trash to a woman if it wasn't for security seeing the incident unfold. Fuck UVA - little sissies.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope its Mack Brown after all that shit their fanbase would talk about Beamer being too old.

But what happened to Brohm out of WKU? That's a solid direction to go in for them

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is that after going with London, they will try and obtain an established coach like a Mack Brown, etc as you mention. They pulled the trigger way too late this year to get a decent coach so now they get sloppy seconds which is fine with me. I hope their football programs stays as a Dumpster fire for years to come due to shitty AD work on their end for football hires. Fuck UVA.

Can you tell I had a run-in with one of their fans this past weekend? Long story short, some db-visor wearing sissy thought my wife threw water on their small child during a VT score (sitting several stands below us). When my group proceeded to tell the little bitch it was an accident (fellow fan bumped into her from cheering) he proceeded to talk shit to my wife and the group assuming because we were VT fans we had to have done it... Let's just say the douche bag almost got his ass kicked by me and 4 other friends for talking trash to a woman if it wasn't for security seeing the incident unfold. Fuck UVA - little sissies.

Dang man, you sound tough!

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang man, you sound tough!
Well I would think most men would get "tough" when he sees a douche talk smack to a woman -- especially if its his wife. Not sure how they do it out in Ohio though...

hodges-shh.jpg

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I would think most men would get "tough" when he sees a douche talk smack to a woman -- especially if its his wife. Not sure how they do it out in Ohio though...

View attachment 61386

Oh we're way tougher in Ohio. But you're pretty good, too bud.

Git 'em! Git them Cavaliers!

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh we're way tougher in Ohio. But you're pretty good, too bud.

Git 'em! Git them Cavaliers!
You can continue to post on this board under the premise that you refer to the other team as the Fagaliers. Thank you.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can continue to post on this board under the premise that you refer to the other team as the Fagaliers. Thank you.

Done!!:dhd:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say I'm surprised they got someone good but more surprised that he actually left. It's a decent hire but imo, Brohm and Rhule would have been better, especially Rhule