• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ The Colts

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has been more over-hyped in modern football than Andrew Luck?

I fairness to Andrew Luck, the Colts are wasting his best years with poor team building around him, especially the offensive line.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady to (anyone one with two legs and a helmet), you jelly?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny that we only have two colts fans here at the hoop and they both struggle. manning2_Luck and tedman where are you to defend your team?

"at least they don't cheat." - tedman

"The offensive line stinks." - m2L

well the o line isn't the problem going forward . weakest part of this team is at linebacker . the gm has been fixed he comes from a D mind and almost all picks will be on the D . I would love to see gaethers to move to lb . adams should be cheap to resign along with butler with 50 mill to spend on linebackers . parry and Anderson had a solid second season on the dl .

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the o line isn't the problem going forward . weakest part of this team is at linebacker . the gm has been fixed he comes from a D mind and almost all picks will be on the D . I would love to see gaethers to move to lb . adams should be cheap to resign along with butler with 50 mill to spend on linebackers . parry and Anderson had a solid second season on the dl .

Getting rid of Grigson is a good start - how do you get rid of Irsay??????

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With two Super Bowl rings. Swing and a miss!

Over-hyped was the question. I think we can both say that both players are pretty fucking good, but both are over-hyped. Has nothing to do with SB victories.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over-hyped was the question. I think we can both say that both players are pretty fucking good, but both are over-hyped. Has nothing to do with SB victories.

It has everything to do with Super Bowls.

Luck would not be considered over-hyped if he had two rings.

...and actually no, I don't think Luck is all that good.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No it really doesn't have anything to do with the SB.

The way I see it when it comes to over-hyped is we are all homers. You see Gronk sitting in the box watching the SB and cheer and high five. Reality is he didn't do hardly shit to get them there. Yet HE is being hyped. He played in 8 games and had 25 catches but here they are showing you time and time again hooping and hollering up in the owners box.......not down on the field playing. And how much of the parade did you see the camera focus on him and the talking heads talk about HIM? Yes he got a second ring, but not sure HE deserved to get one as much as many of the other guys on the team.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The way I see it when it comes to over-hyped is we are all homers. You see Gronk sitting in the box watching the SB and cheer and high five. Reality is he didn't do hardly shit to get them there. Yet HE is being hyped. He played in 8 games and had 25 catches but here they are showing you time and time again hooping and hollering up in the owners box.......not down on the field playing. And how much of the parade did you see the camera focus on him and the talking heads talk about HIM? Yes he got a second ring, but not sure HE deserved to get one as much as many of the other guys on the team.

He gets hyped because he's a freak of nature, puts up huge stats, and he often makes defenders look like pop warner kids. It's not complicated.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So your entire body of evidence is from a game he didn't play in. :thumb:

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your entire body of evidence is from a game he didn't play in. :thumb:

Whoa, slow your roll. Never said that. I did however give an example of hearing ad nauseam about him during the SB, a game in which he not only didn't play in, but had little impact on them even getting there.

And please don't think I am getting all he sucks and shit, because that ain't what I am doing or saying.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've just never heard of Gronk being over-rated. Injury prone yes. When he's healthy, he's a BEAST.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've just never heard of Gronk being over-rated. Injury prone yes. When he's healthy, he's a BEAST.
gronk is done he has to push off to get open last year . gronk is a brittle bitch .

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said this in another sports forum(doesn't exist anymore)

Russell Wilson <--------------------------------------------Andrew Luck(I think I did that right)