• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL@ Saban trollin Mack Brown

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-------
You know it's going to depend on how well Texas does the rest of the season. Not all the regents and money shakers are behind Brown and Browns biggest defender (the AD) is retiring. I know Browns buyout would be steep and Saban would have to be offered probably double what he's making now, but Texas can afford it....no questions asked. Texas still has to play three ranked teams plus WVU. For what it's worth I picked WVU in an upset. But they could easily win only one game out of the last 4 which would leave them at 7-5 & IMO that would be bye bye Brown.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-------
You know it's going to depend on how well Texas does the rest of the season. Not all the regents and money shakers are behind Brown and Browns biggest defender (the AD) is retiring. I know Browns buyout would be steep and Saban would have to be offered probably double what he's making now, but Texas can afford it....no questions asked. Texas still has to play three ranked teams plus WVU. For what it's worth I picked WVU in an upset. But they could easily win only one game out of the last 4 which would leave them at 7-5 & IMO that would be bye bye Brown.

I LOL @ Saban knowing all this and puttin to Brown :laugh3: