• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Miles still talking shit about Gunner Kiel

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Les Miles: Gunner Kiel didn't have "confidence", "swagger" for LSU - CBSSports

Miles: “I'm not bitter. I'm glad he stayed there. I really mean it. Here's the truth: If you don't have some swagger to you and you can step into this stadium and be able to know the advantage that you're playing with the Tigers and you're leading the program that has some real weight and clout, then you really need to stay home with your brothers.

“I don't mean that [negatively]. I'm for him. He gets a chance to come in here and compete and start on a team that is a great team. I really meant what I said. I was talking more about the confidence and swagger. I was not demeaning. If he shows up, it means he has all those things …

“I mean it honestly, if it's more about family for him, if it's more being close to home … he would have never been successful as he needed to be. I mean it very respectfully …

“The guy we got now [Zach Mettenberger], he's a confident son of a buck. He's a throwin', tough kid. If he continues to develop and learn and grow as a leader, no question.”

:pound:

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking News: Miles is a fuckin toolbag. :L
Sounds like his ass is severely chapped.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

18-double-sided-tool-bag-945.jpg

these tool bags are the goodest

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its been kinda of obvious for awhile some LSU fans have a Major Inferiority Complex. Why Miles choose to emulate them is beyond me....

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez, the kid was a high school senior, I know it hurts to lose a 5 star recruit, but stay classy Miles...this just makes me more excited about the kid knowing Miles is so sore over losing him.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU is loaded at qb, don't see what the fuss is about.

State43

Your mom's favorite
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Literal Translation: "I mean this respectfully, he is a pussy and couldn't play for LSU. P.S. I'm Butthurt"

My guess is, he doesn't want to get goose egged by Bama

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Kiel wasn't impressed by the ''Hand Clap''?

Last edited by a moderator:

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is non-news. What is he supposed to say?? That Tiger-Nation grieves over their loss of Gunner Kiel? He was just saying, in other words, that if he didn't want to be here, that he didn't deserve to be there. He didn't call him a mama's boy. FWIW -- I like Miles. He's a class act as a coach in a conference that, over the years, has had a severe shortage of them. So what if he's a weirdo.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is non-news. What is he supposed to say?? That Tiger-Nation grieves over their loss of Gunner Kiel? He was just saying, in other words, that if he didn't want to be here, that he didn't deserve to be there. He didn't call him a mama's boy. FWIW -- I like Miles. He's a class act as a coach in a conference that, over the years, has had a severe shortage of them. So what if he's a weirdo.

I haven't heard any of the actual interviews so IDK if people are actually asking Miles about Kiel or if he brings him up himself.

If reporters, etc are still asking Miles about Kiel, they're doing it because they know they'll get some page hits off of what Miles will say, but Miles needs to be more diplomatic than to keep questioning the kid's integrity or attributes. Instead of "he doesn't have enough swagger to play for us" he could just say "he chose to play somewhere else and we wish him the best" or something to that effect.

Miles is supposed to be the adult here.