• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL@ badmin taking over this board

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guess ghost gave the bot new spots to rein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to get some college football talk going on in the appropriate board. The hockey board puts it to shame. Damn, those guys are good.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to get some college football talk going on in the appropriate board. The hockey board puts it to shame. Damn, those guys are good.

I moved my preseason 120 poll thread over here to help the cause

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really?

must be stevie himself

it was the rest of the board that wanted stevie gone, all ghost did was listen to them

I know that and you know that. And I told the ESPN board that, but once it starts there was a ban on any board but ESPN the posters over there label the board as dictatorial and not any better than ESPN.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that and you know that. And I told the ESPN board that, but once it starts there was a ban on any board but ESPN the posters over there label the board as dictatorial and not any better than ESPN.

Fuck em. They're all sorry ass posters over there anyway. There may be a diamond in the rough here or there, but if they are quality enough they wouldn't take the word of a troll and not come over here and investigate and evaluate the place for themselves.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck em. They're all sorry ass posters over there anyway. There may be a diamond in the rough here or there, but if they are quality enough they wouldn't take the word of a troll and not come over here and investigate and evaluate the place for themselves.

indeed, there are very few quality posters left over there, most of them are uneducated Team sec homers

there is like one or two Boise State posters that I want to see over here from the main board, but most of the Boise State posters that are great posters are on the main Boise State board, but I was too much of a main board poster in my disney days so I don't have much of a significant pull over there.

some of the best posters over there just seem opposed to change, despite how much it sucks over there they just don't seem to want to move.

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could offer free sports watches or hats to the plorsters that we want over here.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

100% agree. Fuck em. We don't need to recruit at that site when we have Google plastering us all over the f'n web.