• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL at Kendrick Perkins wife, Vanity Perkins.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The deal about OKC, unless you are Barry Switzer or Toby Keith I don't think many people really care who you are.

Incident involving Thunder player's wife, nail salon caught on tape - Oklahoma City - OKC - KOCO.com

A different viewpoint....

The Lost Ogle Kendrick Perkins and his wife were involved in an altercation at an Oklahoma City nail salon? | The Lost Ogle

Basically, Vainity Perkins was wanting to sue a nail salon for kidnapping. She got her nails done, didn't like the way one of the nails looked and so they fixed it, and she believed she didn't have to pay for the services. $25.00. Yelling, "Don't you know who I am! Don't you know who I am!"

Apparently she is suing for assault. Vanity is saying that the woman Asian owner held her down on the ground during their argument. Best part about the lawsuit, the Perkins didn’t know that the nail salon has security cameras and picked up the whole confrontation showing there was no assault and that Vanity instigated the whole thing and was in the wrong

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitches be crazy yo.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they meet in jail?? Bc they are perfect for each other, whiney, cry baby bitches.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what is this about Kendrick Perkins saying "I can hear fans chanting MVP for me in my head?" :wtf: