• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LoJack agrees with Sitton on Schwartz

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard similar stories from Avril and Backus

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what happens when you dont control your team. How are any players supposed to respect him? On top of that hes arrogant. I can see him as a guy that treats certain players on the team like shit.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire him.

Immediately.

Mike Tomlin needs to go too.

I have plans for both next season. :D

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Detroit makes the playoffs they will have made it 2 of the last 3 years so I think Schwartz will have done something right.

Avril in Seattle and did not get a franchise deal. Backus retired after a decent long career that was remarkably average. LoJack is on the the back of a milk carton as I have not heard or seen from him since he piped off.

When Stafford, Suh, Houston, or a core guy on the team wants to speak up I would listen but guys from the losing regimes of the past should just let it go. Maybe they loved Bobby Ross, Marinelli, and a host of other guys but never won shit! I will take a dick head coach that gets his team to the playoffs 2 out of every 3 years!

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was as big of a Schwartz critic as anyone in the offseason, but as long as he's winning games you won't hear much out of me. The best coaching staffs are usually the ones who have been together in one job the longest, and sometimes it takes a few years to get things up to speed. I think owners have gotten too greedy and aren't willing to take five years to develop a good staff. Also, even with a good coach there's going to be some bad years in there. Tomlin in Pittsburgh is a good example this year. Coughlin has had a few bad seasons mixed in with his two Super Bowl titles, and McCarthy had a 6 win season a few years back. Patience is the key.

I still don't like Schwartz, but if he's winning games I can deal with not liking him. If he gets to ten wins this year, after doing the same two years ago, then I think his job has to be safe...

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Detroit makes the playoffs they will have made it 2 of the last 3 years so I think Schwartz will have done something right.

Avril in Seattle and did not get a franchise deal. Backus retired after a decent long career that was remarkably average. LoJack is on the the back of a milk carton as I have not heard or seen from him since he piped off.

When Stafford, Suh, Houston, or a core guy on the team wants to speak up I would listen but guys from the losing regimes of the past should just let it go. Maybe they loved Bobby Ross, Marinelli, and a host of other guys but never won shit! I will take a dick head coach that gets his team to the playoffs 2 out of every 3 years!

Agreed, Avril was overrated, Backus was servicable, and LoJack is no longer in football but was never any good either. Obviously Schwartz didn't htink much of them either, (Let Avril and LoJack walk, drafted Reiff) I'm sure they're all a bit disgruntled for that reason.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I though LoJack would be decent in the right scheme. I think injuries have sapped his ability. Obviously, though, this is just sour grapes.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked LoJack and thought he would be a good 3rd or 4th DE.

Goes to show everyone we are fans and the experts probably now more about theses guys than we could imagine.