• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Loggains is not playing Loggyball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a bit frustrated as all of you are too, the play calling has been horrible and predictable. This is not the Loggains play calling we have seen the last few years. He ran a great game plan with Barkley and other QBs. So why now? and is it even him? I just don't get it but something has changed. Is Foxy holding him and Trubs back? Is it having no WRs? All I know for sure is recent game plans do not fit with what Loggains has been running in the past. I was becoming a Loggains fan and am looking for someone else to blame here.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's really just about not having any legit WR's. He could be calling perfect plays and just not having the talent to execute them. No separation in many of the route and nowhere for Trubs to throw the ball. That's what I'm seeing at least. He could change it up a little bit, like NOT throwing from the shotgun on 3rd and 1 when you know you're gonna go for it on 4th and have Howard.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I've been having issues with Loggains of late as well... Offense is playing SO tight right now because we clearly feel we can only win if we have ZERO turnovers, and we play like we're simply guarding the ball IMO...

The offense needs to start getting more aggressive and creative. Shackles off please!

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knows we are going to run, but still we don't take advantage of this and call playaction. There's nothing to figure out. Loggains is not doing his job, he's been terrible with Trubisky.

End of thread.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joey might be on to something with the no WRs thought. But It feels like the OC is being held back with Trubs. Maybe Pace does not want these coaches teaching him and wants to wait on the next staff to do so. Or Fox is calling the offense.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They prolly just don't want him costing us games, i.e. excessive turnovers en sech, because they know our stupid fanbase will eat him alive and clamor for whatever backup is behind him.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the mike martz complex of I will call a play and you will execute. If it does not work, it is because you did not execute, not because it was the wrong play. We all know how that worked out. Seems like Loggains might think he is on the Martz level, two guys who never played NFL football.

I dont see the development with Trubisky until they allow him to call audibles.Gotta read the defense and change plays, not settle for that run to the left when there are 7 defenders lined up to the left.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know alot of rookie QBs in the history of the game, especially as raw as Trubisky was, ever getting the freedom to call audibles. This is quite frankly absurd. We're talking about a guy that hasn't ever taken a snap under center prior to landing in Chicago and idiot fans think he should be audibling? Even Trubisky himself acknowledged 3 weeks ago the difficulties in getting down just the vocabulary of quarterbacking.

The ignorance of idiot fans on this forum is astonishing.

I won't even dignify the other idiotic theories that's been posted recently here.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't hold back BS this is a safe place. Your guessing just like us tho.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't hold back BS this is a safe place. Your guessing just like us tho.

There is a difference between common sense and this:

"Maybe Pace does not want these coaches teaching him and wants to wait on the next staff to do so. Or Fox is calling the offense."

or

"...because they know our stupid fanbase will eat him alive and clamor for whatever backup is behind him." --yeah I can see it now, fans all over Chicago screaming and crying for Glennon!

or

some ramblings about Mike Martz (lol) and "I dont see the development with Trubisky until they allow him to call audibles."

*facepalm*

Good grief do we have idiots on this forum.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Maybe Pace does not want these coaches teaching him and wants to wait on the next staff to do so. Or Fox is calling the offense."

or

"...because they know our stupid fanbase will eat him alive and clamor for whatever backup is behind him." --yeah I can see it now, fans all over Chicago screaming and crying for Glennon!

or

some ramblings about Mike Martz (lol) and "I dont see the development with Trubisky until they allow him to call audibles."

*facepalm*

Good grief do we have idiots on this forum.

You could always fuck off and go away?:noidea:

Such a genius, you can't recognize a tongue in cheek comment.

You bring nothing to the table, but the same post over and over.."I'm a genius, you are all stupid, I have predicted everything that's ever occurred regarding the Bears, but no one's ever seen it, I'm so smart I get to be a cunt to everyone and then whine that they are stalking me.

Kill yourself.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See I kinda do believe this. Pace wants Fox to fail. Pace wants a staff he picks. I don't think Pace wanted Trubs to play this year at all or under Fox. Pace knows with the promise of a fine young QB more coaches will want to come.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Trubisky (at the moment) has far more limitations than many want to realize, and I said this before the year. That Bears offensive players in their final press day before Week 1, were asked what the difference in play-calling would be with Glennon vs Trubisky. Both Howard and Long answered separately; "We'd have to cut the playbook in half".

I like him, but I see why he needed a year to sit. The kid has tons of raw ability, but a ways to go. There's also just NOTHING at WR (unless Inman emerges). I don't know what else people want, to be honest. Trubisky also takes so many drive killing sacks early in drives. It really limits things and allows the D to pin their ears back.

Trub's biggest problem right now is how he handles pressure. He panics when he sees a break in protection, and most of the time scrambles right into it... or he just ducks for cover long before he has to. I credit the kid for not wanting to turn it over. However, 1st down sacks kill drives. Especially when you cannot throw... AT ALL.

Another thing that he needs to work on, those throws that sail? He has such a narrow base in the pocket, sometimes he just over strides as a result. Arm-slot drops and the ball launches on him a bit. Very fixable, but a reoccurring thing. Just looking at the All-22 film shots.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See I kinda do believe this. Pace wants Fox to fail. Pace wants a staff he picks. I don't think Pace wanted Trubs to play this year at all or under Fox. Pace knows with the promise of a fine young QB more coaches will want to come.

To suggest a GM who is known to have great credibility, would intentionally do something to sabotage their head coach is quite frankly absurd. Pace is the GM he doesn't need an excuse to fire a coach if he wants. He certainly doesn't need to underhandedly sabotage him to give him an excuse to fire Fox.

This may be the most idiotic thing i've heard in this thread--and that's saying alot given the infestation of idiots this thread has attracted.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Trubisky (at the moment) has far more limitations than many want to realize, and I said this before the year. That Bears offensive players in their final press day before Week 1, were asked what the difference in play-calling would be with Glennon vs Trubisky. Both Howard and Long answered separately; "We'd have to cut the playbook in half".

I like him, but I see why he needed a year to sit. The kid has tons of raw ability, but a ways to go. There's also just NOTHING at WR (unless Inman emerges). I don't know what else people want, to be honest. Trubisky also takes so many drive killing sacks early in drives. It really limits things and allows the D to pin their ears back.

Who in the world thinks Trubisky isn't raw or the playbook wouldn't have to be significantly limited for Trubisky to start? Everyone knows he's raw. Another water is wet post.

To sit Trubisky would be stupid. He can learn more starting even with a limited playbook than he ever could sitting.