• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LMAO

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 years, 42 million for Roger Saffold. He'll be on IR by mid season. Good luck with that one! :lol:

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 years, 42 million for Roger Saffold. He'll be on IR by mid season. Good luck with that one! :lol:

Thanks for chiming in fuckstick.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just letting you know what you're in for. He sucks! Robert Qunn is gonna eat his ars up this fall. That is if he isn't on IR by then.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just letting you know what you're in for. He sucks! Robert Qunn is gonna eat his ars up this fall. That is if he isn't on IR by then.

That's fine. No reason to be a douche, like in your 1st post though. We know we're in for it with this GM (Giant Moron). :suds:

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree, but RM is a MORON, FLA. :yahoo:

I hate to have to agree with you, but the evidence is damning, wtf are we going to do?

I guess I'm gonna die with my boots on, I am dug in here.

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to have to agree with you, but the evidence is damning, wtf are we going to do?

I guess I'm gonna die with my boots on, I am dug in here.

This Saffold guy sounds like Barnes' younger, weaker brother. Why do we need 2 of these fringe players? At $42M, we needed a cornerstone. :wtf2:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safffold will be on IR around the same time STARTING QB Bradford WILL BE.. Talk about LMAO..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still got Murray, Sheets, and maybe a late round draft pick at RB as well as DMAC..

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still got Murray, Sheets, and maybe a late round draft pick at RB as well as DMAC..

$4M that could have been spent elsewhere. RM is train wreck! He could hide last year, because he could only go after fringe players. Then, he screws the pooch in the draft & now these FA disasters. Draft day is going to be HELL!:bawling:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RaiderZar, im NOT trying to defend Reggie and the moves he is making!! Im pissed that VELDY AND Houston WALKED!! Those are the 2 players I wanted OVER anybody in this FA class!! Im not sure what Reggie is trying to do?? I just want to have hope for 2014!! So lets sign some players, let the dust settle and see what we got!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we actually resign McFagnuts??? RM is a fucking joke. :laugh3:

Wow, this has all gone wrong as far as I can see, this smells of a tank job. Words do not begin to describe my intense disappointment.

There is a hidden agenda here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, is this good or bad for STL? I guess it worked out. You get him back for a lot less $$.

I think it works out for both parties. Reggie McKenzie gets out from underneath that ridiculous contract offer and we get him back at a discounted rate. Reportedly, the Rams are paying him a little under $6 million/year, with "playing-time incentives", which is right around what our final offer was to him, in the first place. The Raiders were able to accomplish what our front office couldn't since the offseason began... get Saffold to sign at a reasonable rate. We should actually be thanking you guys.

As far as the Raiders go... I don't think you guys are really missing out on anything, to be honest. As Saffold could end up getting carted off the field on the second play of the season, like he did back in 2012. Wanting to sign Saffold wasn't the problem for Oakland, it's what you were willing to pay that was the head scratcher. He's a good player when healthy and extremely versatile. His only problem is that he spends more time in the infirmary, than on the gridiron. For what we're paying him, coupled with out familiarity with the guy (and the fact that we're bleeding linemen in St. Louis) it's more worth the risk for us.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jokes on you now bud, here let me rub some rock salt on that booboo. Don't let that door hit you on the way out.