1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

List Ridiculous Reactions To Trump Presidency Here:

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Eugene Baker III, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Bandwagonbo2

Bandwagonbo2 Linving v vashey golove v arendu besplatno

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

I, Me, My. These are descriptors i see many librrals use, while making claims to be about all people. You just made a selfish statement based on your needs, but the country as a whole has not seen the same results, thus the results of the election.

This is afterall about more than one person, is it not? I can say that i diddnt like Obama his entire term, but i do not feel like i Openly hoped he would fail, nor did i try to thwart anything he did by protesting. odd that the party of diversity is openly against one portion of that diverse group of Americans and protesting at every turn.

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. skinzfan

skinzfan Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Obama wasn't willing to govern and now his legacy becomes just temporary memos and executive orders that leave office the same day he does.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Eugene Baker III

Eugene Baker III Go UCR Highlanders!!!

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 947

4. LambeauLegs

LambeauLegs Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,211

Hawaiian cafe backs down over ban on Trump voters

[​IMG]

A business owner who posted a sign on the entrance of his eccentric Italian café in downtown Honolulu banning President Elect Donald Trump supporters, has removed the sign one day after FoxNews.com broke a story about the severe policy.

“If you voted for Trump you cannot eat here! No Nazis,” declared owner Robert Warner on a bright yellow, handmade sign, which he taped to his Café 8/12’s front glass door.

"This is my place and if I don't want to serve a Trump person, I can do that," he told Hawaii News Now on Wednesday, one day after the FoxNews.com report generated thousands of adverse posts in the story comment section as well as on Yelp, Twitter and Facebook.

5. Beengay fudgepackers

Beengay fudgepackers Packin since 1919

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,350

How does he know if he's serving a nazi or not?

6. LambeauLegs

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,211

At Georgetown, Class Credit for Attending Anti-Trump ‘Teach In’

Students taking a class at Georgetown University on the political aspects of the AIDS epidemic were allowed to earn class credit for attending an anti-Trump “teach in” and rally for the Georgetown sanctuary campus movement.

The course syllabus for “The Cultural Politics of HIV in the US and South Africa,” notes that students taking the class are required to attend one event outside of school to celebrate World AIDS Day, and provide the instructor with a short essay on how the event reflects the course’s themes.

This year, though, Professor April Sizemore-Barber gave students the alternate option of attending Georgetown faculty’s Teach-In for Radical Hope: Sowing Seeds of Liberation, a forum where social justice-minded staff and students gathered to discuss “how we should move forward with the Trumpism and the complicit nature of bigotry embedded institutionally.”

7. LambeauLegs

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,211

This past Christmas season was a bad deal for liberals while they watched some of their favorite Christmas shows or movies. The thing is nothing has changed in the movies or shows. They are the same now as they have always been. The same actors and such each time they have seen them. In previous years the liberals did not mind all those movies ofr shows that Trump was in

If you click the link you can see all the tweets about how Home Alone 2 was ruined

But now this year while watching the same movie seeing Trump in them they feel the movies are now ruined forever!

Heat Street Staff

Trump’s Enemies Enraged His ‘Tragic’ Cameos Are Ruining their Favorite Holiday Films

Donald Trump’s film and TV cameos now make for the stuff of interesting Presidential trivia to rank alongside the fact that JFK wrote an unpublished spy novel or that George H.W. Bush despised broccoli.

In his capacity as a business mogul, Trump pops up in just under 20 film and TV shows including Sex and the City and Zoolander. He also made brief appearances in two holiday favorites, The Little Rascals, the 1994 family feature film based on the beloved TV short movies of the 1920s and 30s, and Home Alone 2: Lost in New York , in which Macaulay Culkin once again gets abandoned at Christmas.

Both movies are TV and home entertainment holiday fixtures but die-hard liberals are now claiming Trump’s cameos are ruining them for all time.

In The Little Rascals, Trump played the father of spoiled rich kid Waldo. Trump offers encouragement to Waldo on the phone while he is in the middle of a go-kart race, telling him ,”Waldo, you’re the best son money can buy.”

He also appears in a scene in the film’s end credits, stealing popcorn from the woman sat next to him:

Many on social media say The Little Rascals has been spoiled:

In Home Alone 2, Trump’s role is even briefer. He gives Macaulay Culkin’s stranded character Kevin McAllister, who is lost inside New York’s Plaza Hotel which Trump then owned, directions on how to go to the lobby:

Once again SJWs who adore Home Alone 2 as much as they hate Trump are freaking out. It’s probably just as well Home Alone creator John Hughes is no longer alive to see what people are now saying about his film:

Some are even conflating Trump’s cameos in both movies with his political career:

All of this begs the question: if people are freaking out so much about Trump’s cameos in Home Alone 2 and The Little Rascals, how are they going to cope with the next four years?

mom‏@aewilks98 Dec 12
    Guys Donald Trump is in little rascals....that movie was iconic now it's tragic

T Y • B E A U T É‏@tybeautexo Dec 17
    So my little brother just showed me Donald Trump was in The Little Rascals.. just fucked up my favorite movie [​IMG]

Britzz™ @Brit_Appleton_
    The fact that Waldo's dad in little rascals is actually Donald trump has ruined them characters completely!!!!

yumimi ✨‏@yubaebae Dec 19
    am i the only who jst notice tht donald trump is in home alone & the little rascals ? elol. my fav childhood movies are officially ruined yo

Stephán Rivers ⚡️ @stephan_rivas08
    *watching little rascals*
    Little sis: dude who is that ?
    Me: Donald Trump
    Little sis: really ? I don't like this movie anymore.

Kortney @Sparklykiss
    Y'all. I'm in ruins over Trump's outtakes in The Little Rascals. I forgot he was even in this movie. I can't function.

The Little Rascals (1994) is so pure and wholesome until 1:02 when Donald Trump makes an appearance

Was having a great time watching the little rascals then Donald trump popped up in it, I have never been so disgusted

8. Eugene Baker III

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 947

9. Eugene Baker III

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 947

10. Irish7478

Irish7478 Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

The most ridiculous reaction to Trumps win are the unsubstantiated reports coming out of Pravda that Putin has had a two month long erection since early November, and they can't wipe the smile off his face.

11. Eugene Baker III

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 947

New UN Chief Wants Consensus but Faces Antagonistic Trump

Problems with the United Nations:

The rare reform successes frequently share one thing in common: congressional involvement backed by the threat of financial withholding.

• After failing to arrest rapid growth in the U.N. budget in the early 1980s, former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Jeane Kirkpatrick testified, “The countries which contribute more than 85 percent of the U.N. budget regularly vote against that budget, but are unable to prevent its increases because the countries who pay less than 10 percent of the budget have the votes.”[4] This led Congress to pass the 1985 Kassebaum– Solomon amendment to the Foreign Relations Authorization Act for fiscal year (FY) 1986 and FY 1987, which withheld 20 percent of U.S. assessed contributions to the U.N. regular budget and specialized agencies until weighted voting on budgetary matters was adopted. Weighted voting was not adopted, but the U.N. did agree in 1986 to the consensus-based budgeting process as an informal rule. In effect, this gave each country an informal veto over the budget, which helped greatly to constrain budget growth. Although this arrangement broke down in the mid-2000s, it provides a key insight into U.N. budgetary reform.[5]
    • After former U.S. Attorney General Richard Thornburgh, who served as U.N. Under-Secretary-General for Administration and Management in 1992 and 1993, informed Congress of his failed attempts to persuade Secretary-General Boutros Boutros-Ghali to clamp down on mismanagement and waste, Congress decided to withhold U.N. funds until the General Assembly created an inspector general to monitor, audit, and inspect U.N. operations. The Office of Internal Oversight Services (OIOS) was created in 1994 as the U.N.’s primary investigative and auditing unit. Although it lacks true independence and is understaffed, the OIOS has contributed to savings and has exposed instances of mismanagement.
    • As a condition for payment of accumulated arrears to the U.N., Congress specified a series of reform benchmarks in the Helms–Biden United Nations Reform Act of 1999. Among other conditions, the legislation required the U.N. to reduce the U.S. assessments for the regular budget and the U.S. peacekeeping budget. The U.N. reduced the U.S. regular budget assessment to 22 percent and reduced America’s peacekeeping assessment, albeit not to the 25 percent sought by the U.S.
    In addition, fear of congressional action, including financial withholding, helped to spur the U.N. to adopt new rules for U.N. peacekeepers to prevent sexual abuse and criminality and to establish the Volcker commission to investigate the Iraqi Oil-for-Food program. It also led the U.N. Development Programme to suspend operations in North Korea until new procedures were adopted.

Regrettably, Congress has neglected its oversight role in recent years. U.N. reform legislation has not been seriously considered for years, and only a handful of U.N. oversight hearings have been held in recent years. Meanwhile, U.S. contributions to the U.N. are at an all-time high.

That is why I am very pleased that the committee decided to hold a briefing on U.N. reform. History indicates that the quickest and most effective way of convincing the U.N. to implement reforms is for Congress to be strongly involved in its oversight role and, when necessary, to drive the process forward through financial incentives.

United Nations: Urgent Problems That Need Congressional Action

Trump's critique:

Trump: UN Causes Problems, Falls Short of Its Potential

President-elect Donald Trump said the United Nations has "tremendous potential," but it is currently falling well short of that.

"The U.N. has such tremendous potential, not living up to its potential. There is such tremendous potential. It is not living up [to it]," Trump told reporters during brief remarks from his Mar-a-Lago estate Wednesday in Palm Beach, Fla.

"When do you see the United Nations solving problems? They don't. They cause problems. If it lives up to the potential, it is a great thing. If it doesn't, it is a waste of time and money."

Trump's comments came amid a firestorm of criticism directed at the U.N. after it passed a resolution last week that demanded an end to Israeli settlements in the West Bank.

12. LambeauLegs

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,211

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
  13. Lumen

Lumen Reactionary Intellectual

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

This one is so embarrassing I have thought it was a joke, but sadly it probably isn't:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Eugene Baker III

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 947

"Never give an idiot a microphone." Every band leader, ever.

The Boston Globe must not have any sense...or they are still pissed they backed the wrong horse?

Former Mexican president throws Twitter shade at Trump - The Boston Globe

The same idiot said:

• In May 2005, a controversy arose over comments Fox made during a meeting with Texas businesspeople in which he said, "There is no doubt that Mexicans, filled with dignity, willingness and ability to work, are doing jobs that not even blacks want to do there in the United States". This angered many African-Americans in the United States, prompting many black leaders to demand an apology from Fox. The Reverend Al Sharpton requested a formal apology from Fox to the African-American community and called for an economic boycott of Mexican products until an apology was received; he and many African-Americans felt that Fox's comments were insensitive and racist. The Reverend Jesse Jackson, during a news conference concerning Fox's statement about African-Americans, said that he felt that the comments were, "unwitting, unnecessary and inappropriate" and added that "[Fox's] statement had the impact of being inciting and divisive".[25]
    • On 30 May 2005, President Fox told reporters that the majority of the female homicides in Ciudad Juárez had been resolved and the perpetrators placed behind bars. He went on to criticize the media for "rehashing" the same 300 or 400 murders, and said matters needed to be seen in their "proper dimension".
    • On 8 March 2006, in the wake of the murder of Canadian couple Domenico and Nancy Ianiero at a resort in Cancún, Fox said that there was evidence that pointed to Canadian suspects from Thunder Bay, in order to assert that Cancún remained a safe vacation resort. Fox's comments were criticized by the Ianieros' lawyer Edward Greenspan for compromising the investigation, which Mexican authorities were considered to have largely mishandled. Quintana Roo attorney general Bello Melchor Rodríguez later stated that the Canadians were never considered as suspects.[29][30]
    • In November 2006, the TV network Telemundo released a video that had been recorded previous to an interview with President Fox in which he stated: "Ya hoy hablo libre, ya digo cualquier tontería, ya no importa, ya total, yo ya me voy" which means "Now, I speak freely. Now, I say whatever nonsense. It doesn't matter anymore. Anyway, I'm already leaving." Then, during the interview he talked about the violent situation in Oaxaca. The President's office complained about the release of this images and said he was not aware of the camera and microphones being turned on. News agency EFE accused Telemundo of acting unethically, because the video was EFE's intellectual property.[31]

15. RegentDenali

RegentDenali LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 11,284

U2 delaying album release, say they need 'breathing space' to reassess after Trump win. :rolleyes2:

--The Irish rock band was left spinning after Trump was elected president and despite their next album being "pretty much complete," they decided to hold of releasing it to give themselves "breathing space."

"We just went, 'Hold on a second – we've got to give ourselves a moment to think about this record and about how it relates to what’s going on in the world,'" U2 guitarist The Edge told Rolling Stone.

He said Trump's election was "like a pendulum has suddenly just taken a huge swing in the other direction...Suddenly the world changed."

U2 had written most of the songs for "Songs of Experience," the follow-up to their 2014 platinum "Songs of Innocence," but The Edge said it needs to be revised because "the world is a different place."

They're putting the album "on ice for a minute, just to really think about it one more time before putting it out, just to make sure that it really was what we wanted to say."

16. Eugene Baker III

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 947

17. Niner Outlaw

Niner Outlaw Empire Maker

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

She isn't rich or famous for her brains or what she thinks about world politics. Until the US annexes Mexico and forcibly takes over Canada, she should be spending her time doing other things...there are several things at my house she could be doing...just sayin

• Funny Funny x 2