• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Lions vs Bears Thread

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I saw Fuller with a big cut on his hand and needed to get bandaged up. I think it'll be fine though.

I'm a big fan of Kyle Long and want him to be a stable leader for years to come...but yeah, the damn stupid mental penalties need to stop and he needs to get healthy and stay that way... Honestly if they lose a few more games I say shut him down early and get that shoulder surgery going and completed before next year.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. With no timeouts, that debatable.

It was a shitty choke-job kick. He tried to "guide" the fucker, instead of kicking thru it. Lazy kick, by a very average kicker.

Does anyone know what made Fuller miss those couple of series'? Marcus Cooper looked like an old man out there. Detroit killed him while he was out there. They went from 3 and outs to 3 play TD drives that covered the length of the field.

I'm still bugged by Kyle Long. Either he is completely fucking retarded or is a dirty fuck. Either way, I'm about fed up with his antics.

I wrote one time out, not no time outs. They only used 2. Speilman even said you do it with one time out left in case there is a bad snap. Maybe he was wrong too.

With Barf it should have not even been a question to run one more play. I think you can trust Trubisky to not run around for 8 seconds.

Kyle long ran to the locker room holding his hand after he took out Leonard Floyds knees.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wrote one time out, not no time outs. They only used 2. Speilman even said you do it with one time out left in case there is a bad snap. Maybe he was wrong too.

With Barf it should have not even been a question to run one more play. I think you can trust Trubisky to not run around for 8 seconds.

Kyle long ran to the locker room holding his hand after he took out Leonard Floyds knees.

Pretty sure they were out of timeouts. I could be wrong.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barf gone, Bears sign Cairo Santos

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barf gone, Bears sign Cairo Santos
Who would blame the Bears for Barth's dismissal. Life of a kicker is a lot shorter than the life of a QB, who can lose game after game in ugly ways and still gets paraded out there to try again.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would blame the Bears for Barth's dismissal. Life of a kicker is a lot shorter than the life of a QB, who can lose game after game in ugly ways and still gets paraded out there to try again.
we blame them for making us wait so long.