• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions at Packers 11/6/2017

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but the way the defense played, even had they scored a TD it would likely have meant it would have taken a little longer before the Lions scored again.

I have no confidence in a 3rd down stop regardless of distance. The lack of pass rush is killing the D.
I️ agree with that but our offense needs all the momentum it can get and that was a big play that should have happened

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually felt good about our match-up vs you guys Sunday, until now. Where this whole situation has become such a national story. I feel like this is a classic NFL trap situation. Where right when a team looks down and out, they put together an inspired performance.

We're favored to beat you all for the first time since Week 3 of 2011, I believe. This all feels like a trap.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually felt good about our match-up vs you guys Sunday, until now. Where this whole situation has become such a national story. I feel like this is a classic NFL trap situation. Where right when a team looks down and out, they put together an inspired performance.

We're favored to beat you all for the first time since Week 3 of 2011, I believe. This all feels like a trap.

With GB’s defense and Hundley at the helm, you have nothing to worry about.