• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lincoln Riley/BOOM/ TAKES TEXAS COMMIT

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are crowing about getting a kid from Norman to OU? That is interesting. It only took a custody hearing to lock up a local kid, congrats

But last week was great when Herman did it.

Ok
Got it.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But last week was great when Herman did it.

Ok
Got it.

Because Texas got a kid from Norman. It's not like I am going to start a thread about Texas getting a kid from Austin. Doesnt take genius to figure this out

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Texas got a kid from Norman. It's not like I am going to start a thread about Texas getting a kid from Austin. Doesnt take genius to figure this out

Codaxx, this story is only interesting because 6 weeks ago a couple of Horns posters thought UT's supposedly tying this kid up was the most important event in world history since the breakup of Pangaea.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Codaxx, this story is only interesting because 6 weeks ago a couple of Horns posters thought UT's supposedly tying this kid up was the most important event in world history since the breakup of Pangaea.

Lol and @starbigd didnt wanna listen. He's been awfully quiet about this.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that is just how you took it. It was a big win for the national perception of Herman and Texas. I don't consider any kid committed until the LOI is in, especially an OOS kid. Following recruiting is like soap operas for sport fans, just replace the Bon Bons with beer

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, let me get this straight.

A player who grew up in OK and spent all of his time rooting for OU.
A player with a family wanted him to stay home and was visibly upset with him for thinking UT.
A player that spent 95% of the last 2 years being an Oklahoma crystal ball pick.
A player that all UT fans assumed was going to flip-flop.

That player changed his mind again??

MIND BLOWN. Literally .000000000001% of the Texas fan base is shocked.
bigd is hate-fucking his plushie right now tho...

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid from Austin is our qb.........push?

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that is just how you took it. It was a big win for the national perception of Herman and Texas. I don't consider any kid committed until the LOI is in, especially an OOS kid. Following recruiting is like soap operas for sport fans, just replace the Bon Bons with beer

You're right on not counting until a kid has signed the LOI. We have both learned that lesson over the years. I can hardly wait for this season to get started. Both Riley and Herman are going to win a lot of games once they get settled in. It will be good to have both teams back on top together at the same time so the hate flows freely. Nothing better than Exes and tnapucco going after each other or going to the RRSO when both teams are highly ranked. UT fans are carrying around signs that say "fuck yOU" and Sooners fans are wearing shirts that say "Tuck Fexas". Even the women are carrying signs and wearing those shirts. :)

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right on not counting until a kid has signed the LOI. We have both learned that lesson over the years. I can hardly wait for this season to get started. Both Riley and Herman are going to win a lot of games once they get settled in. It will be good to have both teams back on top together at the same time so the hate flows freely. Nothing better than Exes and tnapucco going after each other or going to the RRSO when both teams are highly ranked. UT fans are carrying around signs that say "fuck yOU" and Sooners fans are wearing shirts that say "Tuck Fexas". Even the women are carrying signs and wearing those shirts. :)
I wore hemmed jorts one year. We won. Donghorn kid walks by and says "NICE SHORTS DAD!". I turn and say "GRAB YOURN ANKLES AND SCREAM JUNIOR!". True story.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*sigh*

plumber just left.......ugh, 1200 bucks

Ok, what now? You really made a thread about this? LMAO. You flipped a guy we stole from your backyard, literally........congrats.

Long time till signing day. Lots of battles coming. Good to know you all finally got in the game.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lincoln Riley on Fire Bitches.
Getting JUCO Studs to shore up some areas.
More outstanding commits for next year.
Even some 2019 commits.

Lincoln doesn't recruit the number of stars a guy is ranked, he goes out and gets the players that are best for the system. Fucking outstanding.

And he's just getting started, on the job 2 weeks.

Oklahoma Sooners coaching staff tweets of the week Lincoln Riley Cale Gundy Calvin Thibodeaux
NP8glYt.gif

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he gets Cam Rising back then I'll crow