• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lifted / Utility Golf Carts

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been talking to some people who hunt that like to use these things because they are quiet and can be pretty powerful (not as much as an ATV obviously). Wanted to see if anyone is using this type of deal for around their property / hunting. where I hunt is mainly open ground with not too many mudholes so thinking I will be fine.

Also I am hearing that they can go about 30-40 miles on a good charge and cost around 5 -8 bucks per charge to run as well (on avg).

2009 48v Club Car Precedent Golf Cart l Camo Hunting Vehicle l Lift Kit l Lights in Golf Cars (Electric & Gas) | eBay Motors

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been talking to some people who hunt that like to use these things because they are quiet and can be pretty powerful (not as much as an ATV obviously). Wanted to see if anyone is using this type of deal for around their property / hunting. where I hunt is mainly open ground with not too many mudholes so thinking I will be fine.

Also I am hearing that they can go about 30-40 miles on a good charge and cost around 5 -8 bucks per charge to run as well (on avg).

2009 48v Club Car Precedent Golf Cart l Camo Hunting Vehicle l Lift Kit l Lights in Golf Cars (Electric & Gas) | eBay Motors

i hear good things about these

Bad Boy Buggies

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I first read the title to this thread I was thinking "dude is selling stolen shit....wow, that takes balls to put up a thread about it". Then I pulled my head from my ass and read amszetes post. haha