• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Liberating Loss

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, one of you fellow Longhorns posted in another thread how this loss was SO bad that it was liberating.

I have to agree completely.

I bitched all off-season how our bowl game [13th game] was prosecuted the EXACT same way was the BYU game [2nd game]. No improvement whatsoever was shown.

We hear all season how we are revamping the Offense knowing that we have 2 fish on the OLine. But did we see any quick drops, many screens, any moving the pocket? Nope.

This game [Notre Dame] was prosecuted just the same way as the above-mentioned games: absolutely NO clue what we are even trying to do on Offense, and the Defense holding on for dear life until the finally get tired sometime in the 3rd Q.

So, with the loss being as horridly bad as it was and with us showing no scheme that I can detect on offense, what are y'all's plans for the Rice game?

I said in the other thread that I was going to tube the San Marcos River... but I think my family needs me down south... so I might be going to Padre to enjoy the beach one last weekend this year.

longhorn718

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be watching another game, which I would be doing even if we had won against ND because the fucking LHN is not available here. However, my emotions are all dead and all hope is gone, so there's that difference.