• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Liar Liar...

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ncaa has repeatedly said they never threatened PSU with death penalty if they didn't sign consent decree. Well, today in court lawyer said that is exactly what they did, crammed down consent decree under threat of death penalty in a matter they had no business being involved in. Can't wait to hear that rat faced prick emmertt explain this one when he said a thousand times it never happened that way.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No surprise there, but I am glad it came out in a court of law.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Side step side step side step out the door. All them F#cking Liars and just makes me sick how Penn State is being viewed by people outside of PA. I live in Florida SEC country and they bash on the Big10 especially PSU all the time (Radio sports talk shows mostly).

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's the media coverage that piled on Penn State? No where of course because there isn't any sensationalism in this type of coverage.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's the media coverage that piled on Penn State? No where of course because there isn't any sensationalism in this type of coverage.

Its also funny how NCAA and PSU want to keep anything in discovery private because they don't want it used as PR against them. What happened to complete transparency, what ya hiding NCAA, Freeh and PSU BOT??

I'm beyond giving a shit about what anyone outside the PSU community thinks, I just want the NCAA, Feeeh, PSU BOT power circle of Frazier, Surma, Peetz etc who covered this shit up to protect their rich buddies involved with 2nd mile, Dickrod Erickson and last but certainly not least, our crooked governor Corbett exposed for the frauds they are.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its also funny how NCAA and PSU want to keep anything in discovery private because they don't want it used as PR against them. What happened to complete transparency, what ya hiding NCAA, Freeh and PSU BOT??

I'm beyond giving a shit about what anyone outside the PSU community thinks, I just want the NCAA, Feeeh, PSU BOT power circle of Frazier, Surma, Peetz etc who covered this shit up to protect their rich buddies involved with 2nd mile, Dickrod Erickson and last but certainly not least, our crooked governor Corbett exposed for the frauds they are.

:agree:

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The BoT's met today to discuss the settlement moving forward......

UNIVERSITY PARK: Penn State trustees vote to support NCAA settlement; keep $60M in PA | News | CentreDaily.com

All I'm going to say is :L

These non-alumni BoT's are either afraid to go after the NCAA OR they were in collusion with the NCAA and the Freeh group.

They've been in collusion since day 1. Why do you think most aren't surprised that the sanctions keep going away piece by piece and expect them gone next month

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PSU and Coach Paterno got a wicked bad deal. All I can say is good luck you guys and hope this gets put in the past as soon as possible.