• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Le'Veon Bell to be Suspended Two Games

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Le'Veon Bell of Pittsburgh Steelers expected to receive 2-game suspension - ESPN

Steelers star running back Le'Veon Bell is expected to be suspended for the first two games of next season as a result of his August arrest on marijuana charges, sources told ESPN NFL Insider John Clayton.

Bell and former Steelers teammate LeGarrette Blount were arrested Aug. 20 after police smelled marijuana coming from their vehicle, which Bell was driving.

Bell will spend 15 months on probation in a first-offender's program and will have his driver's license suspended for 60 days. Under the terms of the NFL's new substance abuse policy, he faces up to a two-game suspension.

Steelers general manager Kevin Colbert acknowledged Tuesday that the team will be prepared if Bell receives a suspension.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thought they said blount will not be suspended, dude gets busted, quits on his team, and gets a superbowl, and off possibly scott free..........amusing

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Le'Veon Bell of Pittsburgh Steelers expected to receive 2-game suspension - ESPN

Steelers star running back Le'Veon Bell is expected to be suspended for the first two games of next season as a result of his August arrest on marijuana charges, sources told ESPN NFL Insider John Clayton.

Bell and former Steelers teammate LeGarrette Blount were arrested Aug. 20 after police smelled marijuana coming from their vehicle, which Bell was driving.

Bell will spend 15 months on probation in a first-offender's program and will have his driver's license suspended for 60 days. Under the terms of the NFL's new substance abuse policy, he faces up to a two-game suspension.

Steelers general manager Kevin Colbert acknowledged Tuesday that the team will be prepared if Bell receives a suspension.

Old news..... any way who cares what Clayton says, he's not the NFL.
And Blount won't get shit because he wasn't man enough to stand up and take his share of the blame as Bell did!!!

Steelers RB Le'Veon Bell Given 15 Months Probation For DUI Arrest

Kevin Colbert Still Unsure If Le'Veon Bell Will Be Suspended

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freaking marijuana man. I get why the NFL needs to punish for it. Hell, I live in Washington and get tested for it because the company I work for (Nintendo) is international and it is company policy, but I just don't see what the big deal is. Hell, I tried marijuana once (ended up sweating heavily in my car for 4 hours feeling like crap, so its just not for me).

It's just annoying that teams are getting a competitive disadvantage because their player does a harmless drug.