• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester gets first loss, Yanks win in 10, Gronks arm is infection free.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snoog, you can't keep posting pictures of your girl then complain when we make it personal.

Also, aren't you the **** that cried about posting pictures?!

"But but this is a fat girl so it's okay to treat them like faggots! Much love to all!" - Hyposnoog

"stupid Republicans are against gay marriage and are prejudiced against others - republicans are fat ass faggots" -Hyposnoog

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wa_by_DestelloDeLuz.jpg

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snoog, you can't keep posting pictures of your girl then complain when we make it personal.

"But but this is a fat girl so it's okay to treat them like faggots! Much love to all!" - Hyposnoog

"stupid Republicans are against gay marriage and are prejudiced against others - republicans are fat ass faggots" -Hyposnoog

Dah fug are you on about?

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't even know what any of this means...

But I'm at home now... and will just block anyone posting nsfw shit when I'm at work.

It's all good..

-

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know what any of this means...

But I'm at home now... and will just block anyone posting nsfw shit when I'm at work.

It's all good..

-

It means that you are a fucking cunty hypocrite - bitching about the rules of the site etc.
you can't look at girls at work
then you post these tonight.

the other part is where you play the fucking liberal that loves everyone and blames republicans for not being inclusive etc....

BUT - you toss around the word faggot like it's Strikeouts and you are Middlebrooks
AND
Post pictures of some Fat girl in an attempt to make fun of her for being fat so it's okay to post her on teh internet.

See the hypocracy dumb fuck?

BTW - I apologize if you aren't mocking and just showing off your wife. I would drink on the way home too if that's what I came home to.

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with Richards getting 8 minutes of ice time?

He has sucked all year, but more genius coaching by torts.

He'd rather have 3rd/4th line grinders like brian fucking boyle out there than someone who might create some offense

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orioles aren't fucking around...Calling up Gausman this week... Quicker than I thought..

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In unsurprising news, the refs might've just decided another NBA playoff game

I'm hoping to see Memphis in the finals, but what a disgrace that flagrant call on the Allen flop was

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It means that you are a fucking cunty hypocrite - bitching about the rules of the site etc.

the other part is where you play the fucking liberal that loves everyone and blames republicans for not being inclusive etc....

BUT - you toss around the word faggot like it's Strikeouts and you are Middlebrooks
AND
Post pictures of some Fat girl in an attempt to make fun of her for being fat so it's okay to post her on teh internet.

BTW - I apologize if you aren't mocking and just showing off your wife. I would drink on the way home too if that's what I came home to.

Fuck off, Pete... I'm baked...

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AND

And in case you're wondering... Damn near everything you wrote there is misinformed and inaccurate... True story...

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously! Wahhhh!! Don't make me go to the admins and complain!! Don't make me do it!!! This shit is going to get me fired!!! Wahhhhh!!

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In unsurprising news, the refs might've just decided another NBA playoff game

I'm hoping to see Memphis in the finals, but what a disgrace that flagrant call on the Allen flop was

Wait! The NBA season is still going??? Who knew?!?