• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LESS. THAN. ONE. WEEK.

nathans8823

Well-Known Notre Dame Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THE COUNTDOWN IS COMING TO AN END!!!! This will be a great season with some great posters :suds: And always go Indiana and Notre Dame :suds:

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice little start to the season. sparty/zona and indiana/kansas friday night!

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Top 10 Games of the First Weekend(11/11-11/13)

1A. #11 Indiana vs. #3 Kansas - November 11th -- 9:30(ESPN) - Pretty self explanatory. Two blue blood programs. Two top 15 teams. Potential #1 pick in Josh Jackson for Kansas. IU returns potential B1G player of the year in Thomas Bryant.

1B. #10 Arizona vs. #12 Michigan State - November 11th -- 7:00(ESPN) - Two top 15 teams, two hall of fame coaches. Teams that will look completely different than they did a year ago. Michigan State loses Valentine, Forbes, Davis and Costello. Arizona loses, Zeus, York, Anderson and Tollefsen. And already this year have lost Ray Smith, and there is uncertainty regarding Allonzo Trier and Chance Comanche is suspended indefinitely. It will be intriguing watching all the Freshman in this game, as there will be a lot of them and a lot of high caliber ones.

3. Nevada at #17 Saint Mary's - November 11th -- 11:00 - Saint Mary's returns everyone off a 29 win team last year that made the NIT Quarterfinals. They are rightfully a top 25 team to start the season IMO. Nevada under year #2 of the Eric Mussleman regime will have a significant influx of talent with a solid recruiting class(ranked #56 by 247 sports) and some talented transfers who are eligible this season. I wouldn't be shocked to see Nevada on the bubble come March.

4. Harvard at Stanford - November 11th -- 11:00(ESPN2) - Harvard, yes Harvard is bringing in a top 25 recruiting class(ranked 24th by 247 sports) Needless to say it's the best recruiting class Harvard has ever brought in. Add that to potential Ivy League player of the year returning from injury in Siyani Chambers and Harvard should be able to compete with Princeton in the Ivy. Stanford will look different this year under new coach Jerod Hasse who takes over coming in from UAB. They have some talented pieces returning(Travis, Humphrey, Pickens and Allen). I actually think Stanford improves off a year ago, but still is probably NIT bound or worse.

#5. Georgia at Clemson - November 11th -- 7:00(ACCN) - Georgia returns their two leading scorers from last season, so they will be an interesting team in the SEC race this season. They have a solid two man recruiting class coming in to provide some depth with the losses of Mann and Gaines. Clemson will be a fascinating team this year IMO. They have an influx of talented transfers, Reed from Robert Morris, Mitchell from Vanderbilt and Thomas from Texas A&M(eligible 2nd semester) The return of Blossomgame is absolutely huge for this program. He's an all ACC caliber type of player.

#6. Vanderbilt at Marquette - November 11th -- 6:30(CBSSN)
#7. South Dakota State at California - November 11th --10:00
#8. Long Beach State at Wichita State - November 13th - 8:00(ESPN3)
#9. Yale vs. Washington - November 13th -- 7:00
#10. LaSalle at Temple - November 11th -- 7:00(ESPNNews)

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1A. #11 Indiana vs. #3 Kansas - November 11th -- 9:30(ESPN) - Pretty self explanatory. Two blue blood programs. Two top 15 teams. Potential #1 pick in Josh Jackson for Kansas. IU returns potential B1G player of the year in Thomas Bryant.

1B. #10 Arizona vs. #12 Michigan State - November 11th -- 7:00(ESPN) - Two top 15 teams, two hall of fame coaches. Teams that will look completely different than they did a year ago. Michigan State loses Valentine, Forbes, Davis and Costello. Arizona loses, Zeus, York, Anderson and Tollefsen. And already this year have lost Ray Smith, and there is uncertainty regarding Allonzo Trier and Chance Comanche is suspended indefinitely. It will be intriguing watching all the Freshman in this game, as there will be a lot of them and a lot of high caliber ones.

3. Nevada at #17 Saint Mary's - November 11th -- 11:00 - Saint Mary's returns everyone off a 29 win team last year that made the NIT Quarterfinals. They are rightfully a top 25 team to start the season IMO. Nevada under year #2 of the Eric Mussleman regime will have a significant influx of talent with a solid recruiting class(ranked #56 by 247 sports) and some talented transfers who are eligible this season. I wouldn't be shocked to see Nevada on the bubble come March.

4. Harvard at Stanford - November 11th -- 11:00(ESPN2) - Harvard, yes Harvard is bringing in a top 25 recruiting class(ranked 24th by 247 sports) Needless to say it's the best recruiting class Harvard has ever brought in. Add that to potential Ivy League player of the year returning from injury in Siyani Chambers and Harvard should be able to compete with Princeton in the Ivy. Stanford will look different this year under new coach Jerod Hasse who takes over coming in from UAB. They have some talented pieces returning(Travis, Humphrey, Pickens and Allen). I actually think Stanford improves off a year ago, but still is probably NIT bound or worse.

#5. Georgia at Clemson - November 11th -- 7:00(ACCN) - Georgia returns their two leading scorers from last season, so they will be an interesting team in the SEC race this season. They have a solid two man recruiting class coming in to provide some depth with the losses of Mann and Gaines. Clemson will be a fascinating team this year IMO. They have an influx of talented transfers, Reed from Robert Morris, Mitchell from Vanderbilt and Thomas from Texas A&M(eligible 2nd semester) The return of Blossomgame is absolutely huge for this program. He's an all ACC caliber type of player.

Yeah we got a few great ones off the bat. Should be fun on Friday.

Minor detail. Stanford and Marquette are both not hosting those gams

Neutral site in China and Maryland respectively

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we got a few great ones off the bat. Should be fun on Friday.

Minor detail. Stanford and Marquette are both not hosting those gams

Neutral site in China and Maryland respectively

:gaah:

I had them written down as neutral site games but when I went back to check the time/network and saw both teams on the bottom(using espn.com's scoreboard) I went back to assuming they were hosting.

But yes Friday is going to be good.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No Duke? lol :dhd:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing Grand Canyon and Marist isn't exactly must see tv.

I know, I just had to throw Duke in this, lol

If Duke doesn't win by 50 or more I'll be pissed