• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lesnar & McMahon argued after WM

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Guesses..

A) It's a work
B) Lesnar was passed off about his role in one of the strangest main events in Mania history

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3. Vince tore Lesnar a new one for busting Roman open with his elbow.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked like fake blood to me?
Looked real to me. But Roman may have bladed. WWE doesn't allow blading anymore except in rare occasions and this may have been one.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything is possible but I can't imagine Lesnar doing something like that out of script.
I don't think he did it on purpose but he clearly clipped Roman in the head with his elbow during that ground and pound at the end of the match. In those situations nowadays WWE stops the match and patches up the wrestler before letting them continue but I think because they were at the end of a 7 hour show they let it go til the end of the match. You can see refs with towels in hand and a medic rushing to into the ring as soon as the pin was recorded.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't think he did it on purpose but he clearly clipped Roman in the head with his elbow during that ground and pound at the end of the match. In those situations nowadays WWE stops the match and patches up the wrestler before letting them continue but I think because they were at the end of a 7 hour show they let it go til the end of the match. You can see refs with towels in hand and a medic rushing to into the ring as soon as the pin was recorded.

It reminded me of the Orton/Lesnar match from Summerslam a couple years back that ended with Orton in a pool of his own blood.
I definitley thought it was planned.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It reminded me of the Orton/Lesnar match from Summerslam a couple years back that ended with Orton in a pool of his own blood.
I definitley thought it was planned.
Now that you mention it, it does. They probably though Roman being pinned in a pool of his own blood would sway fans, which I think they are wrong about.

I'm not seeing this alleged altercation reported anywhere else, so I think it's a false rumor.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm not seeing this alleged altercation reported anywhere else, so I think it's a false rumor.

Ryan Satin used to work at TMZ and definitely seems connected. Like Meltzer and Mike Johnson those guys he might get fed false information from time to time but it's from a legit source inside the company.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vince would never sign off on blading at the main event at WrestleMania.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked real to me. But Roman may have bladed. WWE doesn't allow blading anymore except in rare occasions and this may have been one.

Batista has said it’s a 200k fine if you blade so I doubt Roman did.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Batista has said it’s a 200k fine if you blade so I doubt Roman did.
That's a fine for bladding without prior clearance which WWE rarely if ever grants anymore. In looking at the replays Roman appears to be bleeding from the top of his head which is not an area usually used for blading. I was just throwing a possible explanation out there which appears to not be possible in this case. So Roman was busted open hardway by Lesnar. I would think by accident or we'd be hearing more about it.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must not be a work
There is still no creditable wrestling news site reporting an altercation between Lesnar and Vince after WM. I think his resigning proves that article false. If he resigned or was in the process of doing so why would he throw the title at Vince or the wall???

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a fine for bladding without prior clearance which WWE rarely if ever grants anymore. In looking at the replays Roman appears to be bleeding from the top of his head which is not an area usually used for blading. I was just throwing a possible explanation out there which appears to not be possible in this case. So Roman was busted open hardway by Lesnar. I would think by accident or we'd be hearing more about it.

I believe he busted open Orton the hard way last year at SummerSlam(the same way also) so I don't think it was a blade job.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why does Reigns get an immediate rematch?
The whole storyline doesn't make sense. Joe come out last night saying that after the Greatest Rumble, he is going to put Roman to sleep at Backlash. Why would Joe want to face Roman at Backlash and not Brock? Surely creative didn't screw that up that bad and give away the outcome of Brock/Roman.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole storyline doesn't make sense. Joe come out last night saying that after the Greatest Rumble, he is going to put Roman to sleep at Backlash. Why would Joe want to face Roman at Backlash and not Brock? Surely creative didn't screw that up that bad and give away the outcome of Brock/Roman.
Miz demanded a rematch with Rollings at Backlash too. Since Seth has to defend his title at the Saudi show first how does Miz know Seth will still have the title by Backlash??? So either creative screwed up and gave away outcomes in advance or forgot to take into account the Saudi show which they are pushing to the moon and occurs before Backlash. Either way something seems out of sync here.