• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeSean McCoy

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trey Burton's stat line last year was: 31 targets, 23 receptions, 248 yds, 5Tds and now he is gone.

Goedert is going to fill in those targets, imo. Maybe he blows up and hurts Ertz but I wouldn't bet on it.

I think Ertz improvement last year is directly related to Wentz improving.
Burton had a freak year also, the Eagles offense in general blow up last year. They will experience regression to the norm this year. IMO Goedert is way better then Burton and he’s going to be a regular red zone target over his career..

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trey Burton's stat line last year was: 31 targets, 23 receptions, 248 yds, 5Tds and now he is gone.

Goedert is going to fill in those targets, imo. Maybe he blows up and hurts Ertz but I wouldn't bet on it.

I think Ertz improvement last year is directly related to Wentz improving.
Yeah I will agree that Wentz had a lot to do with the whole offense being outstanding, coming off a season ending injury, not likely to repeat that this year IMO, maybe next year though.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burton had a freak year also, the Eagles offense in general blow up last year. They will experience regression to the norm this year.
Footballoutsiders had them going from the 25th best passing offense in 2016 to the 6th in 2017 so they definitely blew up in the passing game.

If you expect a regression then I could see avoiding them. One person's 'improved' is another person's 'regression candidate' so it just comes down to your opinion on the Eagles at that point.

I honestly think you could see a regression from both the Chiefs and Patriots, too. New Englands Efficiency ranking last year was #1 offense and #31 defense. Nowhere to go but either staying steady or regressing, really. Chiefs were #4 O, #30 D and they are bringing in a new QB who is having some real struggles early on.

Top TEs are super risky this year. Like everything else it seems.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Footballoutsiders had them going from the 25th best passing offense in 2016 to the 6th in 2017 so they definitely blew up in the passing game.

If you expect a regression then I could see avoiding them. One person's 'improved' is another person's 'regression candidate' so it just comes down to your opinion on the Eagles at that point.

I honestly think you could see a regression from both the Chiefs and Patriots, too. New Englands Efficiency ranking last year was #1 offense and #31 defense. Nowhere to go but either staying steady or regressing, really. Chiefs were #4 O, #30 D and they are bringing in a new QB who is having some real struggles early on.

Top TEs are super risky this year. Like everything else it seems.
Yeah I could see regression from Pats and Chiefs, but they don’t have another TE to siphon targets and TDs front their stud TE .

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the news about Mckinnon getting a MRI. think I'll be drafting Joe Williams just in case. I'm one pick away from drafting and the team ahead of me has ignored RBs for the most part. The Mckinnon owner picks right behind me.:D
Round 30 so why not.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the news about Mckinnon getting a MRI. think I'll be drafting Joe Williams just in case. I'm one pick away from drafting and the team ahead of me has ignored RBs for the most part. The Mckinnon owner picks right behind me.:D
Round 30 so why not.

smart move

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't Breida hurtin' with a shoulder thing? Long shot, sure, but remember how crazy things get later in the season...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't Breida hurtin' with a shoulder thing? Long shot, sure, but remember how crazy things get later in the season...
Yes, but I figured I needed that TE more then a long shot RB. Jeromy Hill is also available. Both may be available with my next pick, which is 5 picks away.