• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeSean McCoy

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont like rb's coming off achilles thats just me.......wht about one of the GB?
He took williams in the 9th round, so he's not doing that. Jones he took in the 17th, this round 28. I'm not very enthused to have shares in that Packer backfield in any case.
Think I'd see if I can bump next years pick up to a second and I throw in a third round pick.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He took williams in the 9th round, so he's not doing that. Jones he took in the 17th, this round 28. I'm not very enthused to have shares in that Packer backfield in any case.
Think I'd see if I can bump next years pick up to a second and I throw in a third round pick.
why not try first just to see if he bumps it to a second period

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno...sometimes lumps can turn into gold...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u dunno if u dont ask.........
He’s made a offer to me earlier in the draft. This guy is very conservative about his trades and really value picks. Don’t see him doing that for Perine. He’s not in a bind by any means and I don’t want to over play my hand.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why not try first just to see if he bumps it to a second period

He’s made a offer to me earlier in the draft. This guy is very conservative about his trades and really value picks. Don’t see him doing that for Perine. He’s not in a bind by any means and I don’t want to over play my hand.

Compromised and only offered a 4th for him to bump his pick to a second.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a trade offer for Perine .:nod:
That didn't take long, but it wasn't from the IDP nutter, but from the Guice owner. That owner has Zeke, Mixon, Jamaal Williams, A. Jones, J. Conner, Foreman.

View attachment 184700

That's not a bad offer for a lump like Perine. Might be able to get more if I hold onto him. 3-4 owners went lean on RBs.

Thoughts?

What is a 3rd worth? (How many do you keep --- sorry if already mentioned)
And what roundnpivk are you currently in? (Does 28th extra look appealing? ---again, sorry if I missed this)

I would think that is a pretty good offer.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is a 3rd worth? (How many do you keep --- sorry if already mentioned)
And what roundnpivk are you currently in? (Does 28th extra look appealing? ---again, sorry if I missed this)

I would think that is a pretty good offer.
It's dynasty so you keep as many as the roster limit allows, which is 15 starters and 20 for a bench.
We were in round 28. I took Perine at 28.9 and he offered his 28.11 plus his third round pick in the rookie draft in 2019. Was a offer worth considering, however I decided to gamble that Perine beats out fat Kelly. Which would make him valuable if byes and /or injuries puts you in a pinch. Several teams are hurting on depth at RB. Decided to hold on to him for now. Might be a mistake, but at round 28 not that big a deal.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's dynasty so you keep as many as the roster limit allows, which is 15 starters and 20 for a bench.
We were in round 28. I took Perine at 28.9 and he offered his 28.11 plus his third round pick in the rookie draft in 2019. Was a offer worth considering, however I decided to gamble that Perine beats out fat Kelly. Which would make him valuable if byes and /or injuries puts you in a pinch. Several teams are hurting on depth at RB. Decided to hold on to him for now. Might be a mistake, but at round 28 not that big a deal.

Who did he pick at 28.11? For shits and giggles.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ertz TDs total last year were way above his previous years and the Eagles drafted Goedert who looks like a very good red zone target. Back to the norm for Ertz.
Maybe its just me but rookie TEs never factor into anything. Goedert would definitely be bucking the trend.

Maybe Hurst on the Ravens just because he will be 27 but even then I wouldn't rely on him.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe its just me but rookie TEs never factor into anything. Goedert would definitely be bucking the trend.

Maybe Hurst on the Ravens just because he will be 27 but even then I wouldn't rely on him.
Well it's true you don't want to start rookie TE on your fantasy team hardly ever. However they do factor in to FF by taking away, siphoning off red zone targets and just plain targets. Howard had 6 TDs for example image if those were Brates TDs. Hunter Henry had 8 TDs, Gates would of love adding those to his total. Goedert will IMO almost certainly siphon of TDs from Ertz, who until last year never had more then 4 TDs in a season...last year he had 8, I call that a exception to his norm which was 4 or less TDs over 4 seasons.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's true you don't want to start rookie TE on your fantasy team hardly ever. However they do factor in to FF by taking away, siphoning off red zone targets and just plain targets. Howard had 6 TDs for example image if those were Brates TDs. Hunter Henry had 8 TDs, Gates would of love adding those to his total. Goedert will IMO almost certainly siphon of TDs from Ertz, who until last year never had more then 4 TDs in a season...last year he had 8, I call that a exception to his norm which was 4 or less TDs over 4 seasons.
Trey Burton's stat line last year was: 31 targets, 23 receptions, 248 yds, 5Tds and now he is gone.

Goedert is going to fill in those targets, imo. Maybe he blows up and hurts Ertz but I wouldn't bet on it.

I think Ertz improvement last year is directly related to Wentz improving.