• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeSean McCoy accused of domestic abuse

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think a grown ass man, fresh out of college would understand right from wrong, and they would also know that football is a psychical sport and injuries do happen.

I don't think CTE is the cause of them smacking women around, personally I believe its their "up bringing" that with being paid a lot of money some can't handle or understand the situation not cause of to many blows to the head.
You would think getting hit in the head regularly for most of your conscious life would affect your decision making, but I guess not.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He very well could be right, that it wasn't him, that supports the rumor that his goons did it.

Why though?

If you haven't seen her in months?

I defended Brady and Elliot because im a firm believer that if someone did wrong doing there is indisputable evidence that he did.

We as a society are so quick to get our torches ready. We jump before hearing both sides of the story. Ruben Foster is a prime example of this. There was one recently in Pro Wrestling( granted guy had a bad reputation)

But their is a huge glaring hole in Mr. McCoys story

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else look at those pictures and think something is off? And no please don't take this as my defending Shady even before this I thought he was a piece of shit. I look at where the blood is placed and it seems off. I would expect her face to be more swollen than it is. Where are the cuts that the blood originated from. Based on the amount on her face and the absence of cuts would would expect it to be somewhere on the head but her hair is too dry. It almost looks staged.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not have any direct contact with any of the people involved in months.

McCoy had the cops called on him by Ms. Cordon over trying to remove her stuff from his house. McCoy has been trying to get his Ex GF Ms. Cordon out of his house for the past 30 days.

The second two sentences make Shady's reply to this look awfully fishy.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about mixing in PED's with that then?
That probably wouldn't help, but PEDs is a very general term. Athletes also use PEDs in other sports and there doesn't seem to be near as large of a number of domestic violence issues as there is in football. Athletes in other sports don't get knocked on their heads several times a game though.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we don't know the data they used, and they include ALL crimes. I'd be more interested in violent crimes like murder, domestic assault, r*pe, etc.

Well the article did state that for NBA players domestic violence was the biggest issue. I just think that it is too easy to blame CTE & similar for issues that exist throughout society. Pro athletes also have bigger egos and are more visible to everyone so you are going to find about these type of things rt away. Lots of regular folks probably do a lot worse, but you either never find out about it or find out years later.

Let's be real - all types of folks commit these types of crimes - unfortunately.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

McCoy had the cops called on him by Ms. Cordon over trying to remove her stuff from his house. McCoy has been trying to get his Ex GF Ms. Cordon out of his house for the past 30 days.

maybe he means fist to face contact.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe, but it can be plausible.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That hole gets bigger

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I ever say that? If someone without CTE commits domestic violence, does that mean CTE doesn't help cause it?

The point is, you merely hope CTE caused the players you admire to do bad things. There's no basis to truly believe it, though, (unless you've had a personal knowledge of the person throughout their life), because doing bad/violent things isn't restricted to people who have CTE, or to people who aren't athletes, or to people who aren't famous/popular.

Last edited:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That probably wouldn't help, but PEDs is a very general term. Athletes also use PEDs in other sports and there doesn't seem to be near as large of a number of domestic violence issues as there is in football. Athletes in other sports don't get knocked on their heads several times a game though.

Athletes and domestic violence - Wikipedia

OK - this one is more recent. Note the stats below. NFL is higher than NBA but not by much. Also note that for NHL arrests barely happen & that is a very violent sport where concussions happen quite often.

This proactive approach by Silver is surely helping the issue, but it does not diminish the fact that from 2010 to present, the NFL had an average arrest rate (for a population of 100,000) of approximately 2,466, followed by the NBA’s 2,157. Comparatively, professional baseball and hockey players clocked average arrest rates of 553 and 175, respectively, over the same period.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else look at those pictures and think something is off? And no please don't take this as my defending Shady even before this I thought he was a piece of shit. I look at where the blood is placed and it seems off. I would expect her face to be more swollen than it is. Where are the cuts that the blood originated from. Based on the amount on her face and the absence of cuts would would expect it to be somewhere on the head but her hair is too dry. It almost looks staged.
One thing that stood out to me was all what appears to be dried blood down the middle part of her face. Wouldn't they clean that off at the hospital before leaving her laying there in a bed so they could inspect her wounds and find out what they are dealing with? There is a shit load of blood, but no cuts or bandages. Eh...we'll find out soon if the story is retracted or gains legs. Side note: wouldn't the dog have seen a vet that could corroborate that portion of the story?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Athletes and domestic violence - Wikipedia

OK - this one is more recent. Note the stats below. NFL is higher than NBA but not by much. Also note that for NHL arrests barely happen & that is a very violent sport where concussions happen quite often.

This proactive approach by Silver is surely helping the issue, but it does not diminish the fact that from 2010 to present, the NFL had an average arrest rate (for a population of 100,000) of approximately 2,466, followed by the NBA’s 2,157. Comparatively, professional baseball and hockey players clocked average arrest rates of 553 and 175, respectively, over the same period.
Come on, do I have to say it???

Just kidding...